Menu

I need some prayers, happy thoughts, a little pixie dust if anyone can spare some

I've been like this for about 24 hours now.:crying: Actually there have been a few instances of :cursing: too. There is definitely no :001_wub: in the air unless I'm spending a bit of time alone with dd. Opportunities were few and far between today.

Please pray that this doesn't make me sick. Please pray for dh's eyes to be opened. Please pray that dd isn't too traumatized by the events going on in this house for the next few days. Please pray that my family stay intact.

Thank you.

Chucki,

Don't know what is going on but I l know that you don't need any additional stress. I hope that you are getting some sleep (hard situations are always so much harder to deal with without any sleep) and that things right themselves soon. Feel free to PM if you need someone else to talk to. :grouphug:

Thanks everyone. I've not got much time. I'm in the middle of proving a point.

:grouphug: Do you have someone to talk to? Feel free to pm.

I might just do that later on today or late tonight.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Poor mama. Praying here.

St. Edmund the Confessor is the patron, as is St. John Francis Regis, so I will be asking for their intercession.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Thank you.

Chucki,

Don't know what is going on but I l know that you don't need any additional stress. I hope that you are getting some sleep (hard situations are always so much harder to deal with without any sleep) and that things right themselves soon. Feel free to PM if you need someone else to talk to. :grouphug:

Got Ambien, will argue. I'm a little worried because my throat hurts. The doctor once said that if it "hurts like strep" I should call. But it is slowly getting better.

I'm trying to both at the same time prove my point and take it easy.

Chucki,

I will be praying for you today and throughout the week. I pray that you will find peace and strength and that a certain individual's eyes are opened and "gets it".

(((HUGS)))

Faith

Thanks.

I'm going back into the trenches. It will be interesting. I told dd that if things didn't get better we would be going home to dh's mother for Thanksgiving then mine for Christmas.