Menu

Could you guys pray? Something happened to me.

I can't go into details because of triggers and personal issues. Something horrible happened to me and I am kinda in shock. I have several people I need to mail curriculum to and I will get that done hopefully tomorrow.

Please pray for me as I navigate the next few days. I am kinda in a fog.

I just said a prayer for you. I pray that God would comfort you and fill you with His peace that passes all understanding. I pray that He would give you clarity of mind. I pray that He would make His awesome love evident to you and that you would know that He will never leave you nor forsake you. He is able to heal the hurt no matter how deep it may be. I'm so sorry for what you are going through.

:grouphug:,

Becky

Praying right now!!!

I meant to pm you today about the SL LA. I know that's the last thing on your mind right now, but I am getting it out to you this week. Life has been crazy lately.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Same here, but now this the furthest thing from my mind. Thanks for thinking of me though. We will be taking a break from school now anyway so no hurry.

Praying for you, Lisa.

:grouphug: Praying for you.

Praying.:grouphug:

Lisa, I will be praying for you. So sorry that this is a very, very tough time.:grouphug:

:grouphug:

Praying for you!

:grouphug: and prayers!

Sandy

Sounds horrible. I will keep you in my prayers. :(

Thank you everyone. I am overwhelmed with all the hugs and love.