Menu

moms that blog....

delaney

I do several posts a week. Mainly:

Monday Morning--about our start to the week

Weekly Report--what we accomplished that week and how things went and my thoughts on any changes

What's in the box?--what we have lined up for the next week.

I also post about:

reviews--either books or curriculum we are using and how we use it

planning--our plans for the month, semester, year, or a course of study

book lists--either a list of books from the library or a list of books for a unit

specific subject/method posts--this often have pictures and range from lapbooks to how I teach reading to what I have in our geography box

I am working with 4th and 2nd grades and the link to my blog is in my signature. My children also struggle with learning so I have to get creative to make things stick.:001_smile:

I just started. I am so glad someone here talked me into it. I'm finding it very encouraging. So many of the wonderful women here post comments for the Weekly Reports that are just so kind and encouraging. It's a great way to end a week -especially if you've had one of those 'Homeschooling is awful' weeks.

Heather

http://3girlsforus.blogspot.com/

In my siggy as well. I blog almost everyday, sometimes several times a day.

February 9, Tuesday will be my first entire year of homeschool blogging. I hope to have some sort of fun giveaway too next week. :D Off to enter SmrtMama's (love her blog) contest now.

I just started blogging this school year, and it is so much fun! :)

It's a little bit of this and that ... homeschooling, adoption, learning to use my camera, etc.

The link is in my siggy ... I'd love for you to stop in and say hello! You can search the label homeschooling or Week in Review to see what all we do in school. ;)