Menu

Is anyone else having tons of trouble with the board today?

mommyoffive

Man I am having more trouble than I ever have.

I can't react to anyone's posts

Things I posted in threads are not showing up

I keep getting error screens

I will click into a thread that says there is a new post, but when I go in I can't see it.  Then I go out and go back in and then I can see the new posts.  

And on and on

Anyone else? 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, lewelma said:

yes and it has eaten one of my long posts which I was too lazy to rewrite!

Usually it keeps the content that you have already typed if the forum suddenly hung. You just need to click on the reply box again to restore the contents.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arcadia said:

Usually it keeps the content that you have already typed if the forum suddenly hung. You just need to click on the reply box again to restore the contents.

It’s eaten two of my replies today. The most recent was regarding the stomach bug transmission and when I went to try again, it did not restore my continent. No matter, because @popmomsaid pretty much everything I had said in my post (except that yikes, if there’s a new stomach bug that is airborne, I’m never going to stop masking 😱). 

• Like 2

If you post in the Site New forum, and put screenshots and specific information about the problems, that will help me know what you are experiencing and help me know how to proceed. Or you can (even better) send email to support@welltrainedmind.com which will make it even easier for me to help you out. 

Helpdesk

5 hours ago, Helpdesk said:

If you post in the Site New forum, and put screenshots and specific information about the problems, that will help me know what you are experiencing and help me know how to proceed. Or you can (even better) send email to support@welltrainedmind.com which will make it even easier for me to help you out. 

Helpdesk

It will not let me post on that forum.  I keep getting this error

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Connection refused

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Try again

1 hour ago, TexasProud said:

It will not let me post on that forum.  I keep getting this error

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Connection refused

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Try again

That's the error I've been getting on and off too.

I had it intimately yesterday on my phone.  I was travelling back from Nashville and some of the areas even on I65 had low cell phone bars (come on cell phone companies-  I65 at least in TN and AL are very well travelled and you'all need to put up more cell phone towers.  Low bars, too many people using cell phones).  I thought that may have been the issue. 

Not having any problems on my computer today.