Menu

trouble posting?

CTVKath

Is anyone having trouble replying to posts? I'm on a Mac laptop and have never had trouble before. The forums will not keep me signed in and won't let me reply to a topic even after I've typed it and signed in multiple times. I've tried using both Chrome and Safari but it logs me out in both places.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, CTVKath said:

Is anyone having trouble replying to posts? I'm on a Mac laptop and have never had trouble before. The forums will not keep me signed in and won't let me reply to a topic even after I've typed it and signed in multiple times. I've tried using both Chrome and Safari but it logs me out in both places.

Yes! It is driving me crazy

Me too!  Keeps logging me out every time I click.  Sometimes logging back in works, sometimes it doesn't.  Sometimes it will et me post once re-logged in, sometimes it won't. 

sigh - third try trying to get this to post

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wathe said:

Me too!  Keeps logging me out every time I click.  Sometimes logging back in works, sometimes it doesn't.  Sometimes it will et me post once re-logged in, sometimes it won't. 

sigh - third try trying to get this to post

Same here. I can't seem to stay logged in for more than a few minutes.

Yeah I couldn’t get on yesterday or the second half of Friday. I emailed tech support and they said it was a system-wide problem. 

It also seemed likely to me a lot of people were having trouble because there were very few new posts. 

• Like 2

Glad to be back as well. Thanks for the post that they were working on the problem.  I kept having the incorrect password problem as well, but today t logged me in as usual.  Yeah to the tech team!

• Like 4

It's good to be logged in again. I was frustrated by how hard it is to read the forum with the lighter blue type that shows when not logged in and how especially hard it is to read on my phone. I wonder if it discourages new people from reading and joining.

Edited by klmama
typo
  • Like 4

I haven't been able to log in since Friday so I'm thrilled to be here today. I was starting to worry this might be a long time problem and I'd have to give this place up. A very sad notion indeed. Apparently, it was my password too. I then tried everything in the world it could possibly be but none of that worked either. And I'm must have checked my e-mail a jillion times to look for the password reset email. LOL Glad to be back!

• Like 2

According to WTM's facebook post -  "The forums are (we think) fixed. According to our tech people [whom we definitely understand and totally don't think are making these words up], our JSON got broken with a Byte Mark when its flange was over-floofed by a &%$@^ delay. Please try logging in and see if it works for you."  😀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

I am wondering what my password is now.  It looks like I'm in.  I hadn't forgotten my password, but TWTM thought I did.  First, I tried changing it to the same one, then I tried changing it to a new one.  Am I in?  Please say yes.

Yay!  I'm in.  What a relief.  I may not post so much anymore, but I'm around.  This is about the only place I frequent online.

Edited by Sue in St Pete
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, StellaM said:

I had ever such a productive day yesterday (after I'd checked with Rosie that it wasn't just me!) Was hoping I might be locked out for a week!

I'm just back in. Watch it, The Moderator is back!

Cue Jaws music