Menu

Small gifts that were a hit?

craftymama

I made photo mugs on Costco's website. One son's mug had a beautiful photo of him riding a bike on the beach. My other son's mug had four photos from a fun event we attended in Nov.

I also made mugs for my best friend's family -- and she called to say that they were a huge hit.

Another hit that my son LOVED: a tiny drone that we bought at Costco for like $25. He can fly it in the house and it's only about the size of your hand.

Alley

• Like 3

The dino eggs are a hit here, too, but after one Easter I learned my lesson to put it nowhere near the candy.  The scent is very strong.

Small gifts this year that the kids loved:

DS18: luggage tag, wallet, socks

DS7: minifigures, playdoh

We also bought a package of lego tape on clearance (okay, block tape) and I was going to put a roll in ds7's stocking but forgot.  I'll put a roll or two in his Easter basket this year.

The dino eggs are a hit here, too, but after one Easter I learned my lesson to put it nowhere near the candy. The scent is very strong.

Small gifts this year that the kids loved:

DS18: luggage tag, wallet, socks

DS7: minifigures, playdoh

We also bought a package of lego tape on clearance (okay, block tape) and I was going to put a roll in ds7's stocking but forgot. I'll put a roll or two in his Easter basket this year.

Yes good advice with the bath bombs!

ToroFlex spring thing. Wow. Huge hit for DS.

Smoke bombs - a pack of 6 for $24ish. Also a hit for DS.

Bubble motion thingie - you know the ones filled with liquid? DD is in love with hers.

Oh wow, my kids will love that torofex thing for Easter!!  Thank you.

Along the same lines, I got them each those little magnetic balls and they have played with them nonstop.

My girls like those archeology digs from the Target $1 spot. They got one with some gemstones and one with a "fossil" in it. Also some Shopkins socks were a hit (also Target dollar spot).

I ordered them a metal Jr. Ranger badge from eparks.com they loved that too.

Oh man my boys would have loved these.

Dinosaur plushies from Wild Republic.

My 10 year old loved the invisible ink marker he got in his stocking. The ink shows up under black light (and the cap has a little flashlight).

My daughter wanted one of these, and I went to a couple of places but couldn't find them.  Where did you buy them?

• Like 2

What small gifts (that would fit in an Easter Basket) were a hit? I figured I ask now before everyone forgot so I can just load my list now and not think about it too much later.

Saboteur

Sniff stickers

Tattoos

Candy

Eos

Art supplies

For older girls - the little single size mud masks, spa stuff

A butane powered long lighter (for candles and the like) was a huge success with my husband.

But it's probably not the thing for a child's Easter basket!

:lol: well you're no fun.

So true.  (I'd probably nix a matchbook in a plastic egg, too!)

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 1

My 16yo really loved his toroflux as well. I got the idea from someone on this board: thank you to whoever it was!

That was probably me. It was a last minute stocking stuffer for my DD last year that was a huge hit with all the kids. I think I posted it here a couple months ago when someone asked for ideas.

I’m glad it was a hit elsewhere, too. :)

• Like 3