Menu

Prayers for our family and community please

My step-son was killed in a motorcycle accident Oct. 15. He was 17, a senior in highschool, taking honors classes, enlisted in the Marines. He was an amazing young man. Hundreds of people showed up to pay their respects. He lived with his mother in a small town and the whole community was completely rocked by his death. We would like prayers for the healing of his community and of our family. Thank you.

My step-son was killed in a motorcycle accident Oct. 15. He was 17, a senior in highschool, taking honors classes, enlisted in the Marines. He was an amazing young man. Hundreds of people showed up to pay their respects. He lived with his mother in a small town and the whole community was completely rocked by his death. We would like prayers for the healing of his community and of our family. Thank you.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

I am so very sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

I will be praying for all of the family and his peers....sadly, I had to attend my cousin's funeral at 15 also from a motorcycle accident...seeing the entire school take the day off for his funeral (small town also) was heartbreaking...I have since always given my side of motorcycles and humans, not just kids, it's very sad.

Tara

Thank you all for your prayers. We are really struggling with the senselessness of this accident. I know God has a plan and he never closes a door without opening a window first. That's just not much consolation right now. I know my son is with the Lord. He had recently begun going to church. We are just so proud of the man he had become. He was on the right track and had his whole life ahead of him.

Again, thanks for your prayers.