Menu

Need prayers, going in to be induced tonight UPDATED

ksr5377

and I just can't get excited about it.  I'm at 42 weeks.  I show no signs of labor.  I am not comfortable with a home birth so I went with the practice most likely to let me go the longest (this isn't my first late baby) and they have.  I have just been dreading this all day.  As in crying and feeling sick about it.  It's ridiculous.  I have been induced two other times and while I was nervous I never felt like this.  I know technically I could just not go, but then what?  And everything is all set up, FIL is in from out of town to watch the other children, the house is clean, laundry is done it's just ME.  For some reason I can't emotionally get behind this.  But I also don't want to be pregnant for 10 months and obviously want nothing to happen to my baby.  I think maybe I was overly hopeful that by getting to go to 42 weeks instead of just 41 I would actually go into labor.  I just need some prayers and positive vibes sent my way.  Thank you!

Thank you for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers!!!  It was so wonderful to know that others had prayed for us.  In the end I'm very happy we ended up going in when we did for the induction.  It ended up that the cord was around her neck pretty tightly, 3 times, and made the last 10 minutes of delivery pretty tense!

We had a girl!  9lbs 5oz.  22 inches long.  Beautiful!

post-17169-0-76181000-1398885725_thumb.jpg

Lots of prayers for you.

I've had two inductions…and two babies who were precipitous births (came in less than 3 hours of labor).  Although different experiences, both were good experiences and healthy babies.  I wish you the same. :)

Aww, hugs, Sweetie.  I've done the inductions and the 42 week thing. It will be over soon. I remember the frustration of still being pregnant and the reluctance to do anything to start labor 'cause it's not fun.

Trust that your excitement and motivation will kick in when you need it.

Hugs, prayers, and good vibes being sent your way. I pray for a quick and easy delivery and a warm welcome for your little one.

Thank you for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers!!!  It was so wonderful to know that others had prayed for us.  In the end I'm very happy we ended up going in when we did for the induction.  It ended up that the cord was around her neck pretty tightly, 3 times, and made the last 10 minutes of delivery pretty tense!

We had a girl!  9lbs 5oz.  22 inches long.  Beautiful!

attachicon.gif020.JPG

Congratulations!

When I induced at 42 weeks, it was with a 2x nuchal cord and true knot.  I have no idea what medical evidence says, but I'm convinced evolved nature just wanted to make sure I was under careful monitoring with that one. ;)