Menu

What's for dinner at your house tonight

lynn

*hangs head in shame*

Aldis frozen stuffed shells, Aldis cheapest spaghetti sauce, Aldis frozen turkey meatballs, Aldis spaghetti.

I can cook- HONEST!  I just don't always have time.  And Wednesday is always Spaghetti night- Diamond works, and she hates it- so I make it on the night she's out. :coolgleamA:

Night 2 of Tony's diet, so essentially the same as last night: Pan sauteed chicken breasts (salt, pepper, olive oil, he'll have hot sauce on his), jasmine rice, and pan sauteed broccoli (olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, chicken broth).

*hangs head in shame*

Aldis frozen stuffed shells, Aldis cheapest spaghetti sauce, Aldis frozen turkey meatballs, Aldis spaghetti.

I can cook- HONEST!  I just don't always have time.  And Wednesday is always Spaghetti night- Diamond works, and she hates it- so I make it on the night she's out. :coolgleamA:

I keep either stouffers lasagna or other frozen meal,  rolls or garlic bread in the freezer for our busy days.

We have a little under a foot here. We have an overhang that covers our back patio or else we wouldn't be able to get to ours either. ;)

A foot.  Seriously.  We have snow depth of 2-3 feet in different points in  the yard.  THe roads are getting so narrow that if anyone parks on the street, you have to wait your turn to pass another car.  Snow is over mail boxes at some spots on our street.  Intersections have become hazardous because you can't see of the snow piles or the snow depth in some places.

A foot. Seriously. We have snow depth of 2-3 feet in different points in the yard. THe roads are getting so narrow that if anyone parks on the street, you have to wait your turn to pass another car. Snow is over mail boxes at some spots on our street. Intersections have become hazardous because you can't see of the snow piles or the snow depth in some places.

Our mailbox was covered, plow cleared right up to it without knocking it down!

Everyone had something different tonight. Don't love it when that happens but anyway...

Dh had an event to go to so he ate early--bratwurst with mushrooms and broccoli

Dc had leftover chicken korma w/peas and leftover breakfast burrito followed by apples with lime, dried apricots and peanuts

I had sauerkraut, some cheese, a couple of corn thins and 1/2 an apple w/lime and salt

A foot.  Seriously.  We have snow depth of 2-3 feet in different points in  the yard.  THe roads are getting so narrow that if anyone parks on the street, you have to wait your turn to pass another car.  Snow is over mail boxes at some spots on our street.  Intersections have become hazardous because you can't see of the snow piles or the snow depth in some places.

Well, we also have about 2 inches of ice under the foot-ish of snow we got yesterday. This is record breaking snow for us here in the lower plains. *shrug*

crockpot chicken over rice with a "gravy-ish" sauce.....I take chicken tenderloins and put in crockpot with grated garlic and sliced onions-salt/pepper-I add in hot water and herblox chicken cubes and let it cook till chicken is done-I cook boil in bag rice and serve the chicken over the rice...made it 2xs this week already......yummy

This:

http://www.vegweb.com/recipes/best-vegan-mac-and-cheese-entire-worldseriously

with a few substitutions for the more expensive ingredients that I don't have right now and green beans mixed in before I baked it.

My 22 year old and I are going on an authentic '70s "health food" kick that will make Weston A. Price roll in his grave once my copy of The Farm cookbook gets here, so this is actually pretty mild for us.

I'll spare you the details if you're nice to me. ;)