Menu

Okay folks, Jean in Newcastle needs prayers!

RoughCollie

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Jean, you deserve better!  I hope you're felling well soon.

All hail Empress Jean, tackling queen, lean, mean fighting machine!

Methinks somebody needs a profile change ... :sneaky2:   anybody know Jean's password?

Ahem.  I mean....

Wishing lots of rest and healing for you, Jean.  :grouphug:

Please pray for Jean in Newcastle.  She has been sick and in severe pain for 11 days.  Meanwhile, please pray for 3 days that her new antibiotic will be effective.

Need multitudes!  And be nice about it if you post on this thread, please. Jeanie Weenie doesn't need haters kicking her while she's down.

:grouphug: Jeanie Weanie  :grouphug:

She WAS a delight in person…..now that my head staying with my body is in question I may not want to see her in person again!

Best wishes and big hugs, Jean.  I love your posts and wished many times that I knew you IRL.  Get better soon.  So sorry you are sick.

Did your phone survive then?

LOL.  Yes.  I must have put it into the tub after I drained the water out.  Why?  I don't know.

A couple of people have asked how I am so here is my report for Tuesday - I really don't feel any better.  I might even feel a bit worse because I'm coughing more and am feeling very tired and beat up from the antibiotics.  I think I'll know if the antibiotics are working by tomorrow or the next day.  There is no direct proof of an infection so it is possible that I don't really need the antibiotics but need something else.  I guess I'll know that soon enough too.  I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes.  I feel a bit embarrassed because there are some people on this board who are dealing with things much worse than I am.  I'm not feeling well but I'm o.k. over all.  

glad you found the phone!  how's the hot water heater?

Well, that's the next embarrassing admission.  It just so happens that it may have been operator error by a drug impaired woman who forgot how to turn on the right knob. . .   I think it might have been best under the circumstances that I actually did not end up taking a bath.