• Regular
    • Double Stuf
    • Other

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted other :D

Regular Oreos if want to dunk them. They soak up the milk better.

Double Stuffed Oreos if I just want a quick one to much. The ratio of moist to dry is better.

However, I love Trader Joe's Jo-Jo's most of all :)

ETA: Because Julie mentioned the white fudge covered ones - OH MY WORD those are the best Oreos ever. I stockpile them at Christmas :D If you think of it early in the season, Kroger usually carries them when other stores have run out. Target will have been out for weeks and Kroger will still have a shelf full. Crap. Now I'm craving them, too....

Edited by UnsinkableKristen

Thankfully, I don't love oreos. Anymore. There was a time...:001_wub: However, the kids like them in cookies & cream ice cream, that's probably the regular version, & I still like them IN WINTER, dunked in hot coffee. Oh my, so deliciously sweet & coffee-y. Yummmm.

Wow, I am surprised at how many of you are incorrect.

For shame Tntgoodwin! You asked an existentialist question which by definition has no right or wrong answer as humankind seeks to discover truth through experience and where no experience is invalid to that discovery.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...do not ask existential questions if one is actually an analytical philosopher when it comes to personal desserts! :D

Faith

I don't like the middles. I only like the chocolate cookie part. I used to split Oreos with my brother. I would give him all the halves with middles stuck to them, and he would give me all the halves that were just cookie. He got double stuff oreos that he loved. I got no stuff Oreos that I loved.

I don't eat Oreos anymore. My brother lives too far away. :)

You clearly are a troll. :D Just her to stir the pot with nonsense and crazy talk.

:lol::lol::lol:

BTW, recent discussions here about some sort of treat which people in Australia like prompted me to try something at Target. NOT THAT I NEEDED THEM after gaining back some of my lost weight due to STEROIDS. But we got these Pepperidge Farm cookies that I've never had before. It was a solid cookie, thin, with melted chocolate in the middle. Not the Milano.:drool5::drool5::drool5:I've been fighting my cravings for more of these ever since.

I can easily pass on the Oreos. I have them maybe once per year. If the kids BEG for some, I get them. But I rarely eat them. When I do, YES, I do enjoy them! But I have to be in the mood for them. Regular stuffed.

Pepperidge Farm are good, but my favorite are my home made Betty Crocker peanut butter cookes, Sally Field's apricot cookies, or shortbread.

I need to restrain myself from not opening this thread again.;)

Oreos I can actually keep on hand. I won't eat them.....they taste like crisco with sugar added as a filling to me.

And the problem with this is...? :confused:

Wow, I am surprised at how many of you are incorrect.

:svengo::lol::lol::lol:

We don't eat cookies here.

Oh, my head hurts from the irony!

I decline to answer the options in this poll on "chocolate crumb" grounds :lol: that all oreos appeal to me..........:D

The original appeals to me. Double stuff would be too sweet with that yummy icing center. I recently saw peanut butter, I think, and that sounds interesting.

Are there any others? :bigear:

I put OTHER because there was no option for BOTH or FUDGE COVERED.

A student brought me Oreo Balls once. She crushed the Oreos, mixed them with cream cheese, rolled them I to balls, and dipped them in chocolate to form a shell. Changed my life!

Edited by KungFuPanda