Menu

And I hope you keep on chattering.

I havent been on a board like this since The Ricky Martin Fan board (too many years ago to say). How do I pm and email and use those really cute smiley things??

PM... click on the name and select 'PM'

The smilies write themselves when you do the traditional ones... OR you can click to the right or in the pulldown smilie face at the top of the reply boxes :)

Ewww! Change is sooo hard (she said with her whiniest voice!)

Great time to change screen names - ed's daughter is no longer...it's moodasz!

Question - is there any way to see more than 10 messages at a time, so the pages aren't so short and have to be flipped more often?

Question - is there any way to see more than 10 messages at a time, so the pages aren't so short and have to be flipped more often?

I "think" if you go up and click on User CP and then click user options you can change the number of posts per page. I think. I'm going to try it myself.

Jennifer

I like the new boards, tho it's going to take a while to get used to...funny how we fight change. I used to think the old boards were hard to use, then I got comfortable with it. I like being able to associate a photo or image with a name, lots of fun!

now off to see if I can get a photo in my avatar,

I am a computer klutz...

See- I did do a signature thing!! (you have no idea how long that took me!!)

I used to be Jenny in Ca-

now, I'm....