Menu

How many threads have you started?

I was looking for something in one of my own past threads and I noticed that you can see the last 250 threads you have started. And I thought wow, 250... That's a lot! Then I realized it was only the LAST 250 and that I have started! And that I started 250 threads in only a two year period!!!!

Wow. :tongue_smilie:

So how about you? Have you started 250 threads? If so, in what length of time? Has anyone started 250 in LESS than 2 years???

Edited by Heather in NC

250 for me. This is the only thing online I'm active on, except my Facebook. I come to you all for everything, not just school advice.:)

I have to say that the last 3 years have been a true blessing to me because I've been able to find lots of help in many areas.

THANK YOU!!!!

I have only started 6 threads. The first one was 8-10-2010.

I've been a member since 9-17-2008. But I think I must have come here after reading TWTM, but was so busy trying to get started on the homeschool journey and moving, that I was basically a member in name only, LOL. I don't think I even began lurking until '09.

At some point though, I rediscovered the hive, and became a chronic lurker. I'm not sure when I ever even first posted, but it took a bit of time before I started my first thread. And I guess I haven't done much in the way of thread-starting since!

Where do you find this? I looked under stats and it shows my last 250 threads started but includes in that number every single time I made a response on my own thread. So basically it says 250 threads started by me and responded to by me since Nov 2011.

if you click on the Statistics tab, then click on Find All Threads Started by Daisy, it should only list the threads you started. I looked and only saw the original posts listed, not responses (at least, I'm pretty sure that's what I saw). Is that where you looked?

Edited by melissel

Guest Dulcimeramy
That's not anything I want to know! lol I am sure I would be embarassed!:auto:

Y'know, anybody can find out in 2 seconds. As a matter of fact, I just stalked yer statistics and found that since 06-07-2008 you have posted 250 threads. That's a respectable number!

Edited by Dulcimeramy

Yes, it only shows the last 250 posts that you started and if you look at the total posts, it only shows the last 250 of those. I have 250 since the end of March 2010 and I used to post more than that. I would be interested in seeing the stats for the 14 people with higher post counts than me (although I see that Mrs. Mungo starts less posts but obviously answers more).