Menu

Got my RN license today!

Yay! I looked myself up on the list of active nurses in TN, and there I was.

Thanks for all your encouragement through the years of going for this. What a ride!

Hugs all around.

ETA: Oh, and I'm working nights on the ortho/neuro/trauma floor at the med center, adult special care. Good times. :-)

ETA: Again: I've been up for over 30 hours, so I'm off to bed. Forgive me if I don't read these til tomorrow.

Edited by Pam "SFSOM" in TN

So many of your posts here have been great examples of qualities that healthcare professionals need . Patience, perseverance, understanding and acceptance of others are all traits you have in abundance .I think you are a really super human being and you will be a wonderful nurse.Congratulations to you on this very special achievement.

So many of your posts here have been great examples of qualities that healthcare professionals need . Patience, perseverance, understanding and acceptance of others are all traits you have in abundance .I think you are a really super human being and you will be a wonderful nurse.Congratulations to you on this very special achievement.

I completely agree! Well-done Pam! :party::cheers2:

Thanks for all your encouragement through the years of going for this. What a ride!

Hugs all around.

ETA: Oh, and I'm working nights on the ortho/neuro/trauma floor at the med center, adult special care. Good times. :-)

ETA: Again: I've been up for over 30 hours, so I'm off to bed. Forgive me if I don't read these til tomorrow.

WoooHoooo! Party at Pam's, after she gets some sleep.:D

:party:

Congratulations!

And may I just thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your work. My aunt has a brain tumor. During her many hospital stays we encountered both appalling indifference as well as some key nurses who were very, very kind. Those kind nurses made all the difference in the world. May God bless you.

Hugs all around.

Congratulations Pam. You are amazing. I have thought of you often during my hiatus from the boards. Glad to know you are doing well.

Take care.

:party:

CONGRATS!

I can still remember the feeling I had when I found out that I had passed boards and was an RN 22 yrs ago. My first job was on an Ortho floor and I learned many crucial skills that helped me during my career. I am sure your family is *very* proud of you. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

Blessings,