Jump to content

Menu

Personal SARS-COV-2 vaccination experiences


JennyD

Recommended Posts

So I did end up feeling really tired and kind of out of it yesterday.   Headachy and body achy but I did take Advil for that.   I did make it through my classes, went home and was super lazy just sitting around reading, then went to bed early.  Slept about 10 hours, pretty much straight through.   

I feel okay today.  I just had breakfast and haven't really done much of anything so it's early to tell.  I'll see how I feel after teaching today.   Today's classes are rougher than yesterdays.   

I did cancel my usual Tuesday morning walking/yoga with my daughter since I figured I should get the extra rest and take it easy until I'm sure. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Wheres Toto said:

So I did end up feeling really tired and kind of out of it yesterday.   Headachy and body achy but I did take Advil for that.   I did make it through my classes, went home and was super lazy just sitting around reading, then went to bed early.  Slept about 10 hours, pretty much straight through.   

I feel okay today.  I just had breakfast and haven't really done much of anything so it's early to tell.  I'll see how I feel after teaching today.   Today's classes are rougher than yesterdays.   

I did cancel my usual Tuesday morning walking/yoga with my daughter since I figured I should get the extra rest and take it easy until I'm sure. 

I mostly felt sore yesterday, but I think I could have managed classes if I had to. But it was nice to just lie around.

I plan to be a person again today 🙂 .

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Elizabeth86 said:

Well,  I did it! I got my first Moderna shot yesterday.   I'm a super anxious person and I was feeling very torn about getting the vaccine.  I didn't want it, but I also I want to do my part to help protect the elderly and weak and vulnerable.  I felt I had to. I just want to do my part to end the craziness and get back to normal.  I was scared.   I ALWAYS think the worst thing will happen to me.  I keep worrying years down the road, there will be some awful side effect.  I felt worried I was going to have some kind of reaction on the spot.   I was told to wait 15 minutes just in case.  I was doing fine as I was getting my follow up appointment and everything.  Then I'm pretty sure I had a panic attack, I've never had one before, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was.  Anyway, I'll spare you all the details, but I'm fine and I'm feeling fine this morning.  I just have a sore arm.  I'm sure I'll be fine, but now I have to sit around and feel anxious about my second dose.  

Good for you!  You are a public health heroine, along with everyone else who is afraid but does something to protect others.

Sorry about the panic attack.  I know someone who has them and they are scary.

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Danae said:

Good for you!  You are a public health heroine, along with everyone else who is afraid but does something to protect others.

Sorry about the panic attack.  I know someone who has them and they are scary.

Well I certainly don't feel like a heroine, but thank you for your kind words.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Elizabeth86 said:

Well,  I did it! I got my first Moderna shot yesterday.   I'm a super anxious person and I was feeling very torn about getting the vaccine.  I didn't want it, but I also I want to do my part to help protect the elderly and weak and vulnerable.  I felt I had to. I just want to do my part to end the craziness and get back to normal.  I was scared.   I ALWAYS think the worst thing will happen to me.  I keep worrying years down the road, there will be some awful side effect.  I felt worried I was going to have some kind of reaction on the spot.   I was told to wait 15 minutes just in case.  I was doing fine as I was getting my follow up appointment and everything.  Then I'm pretty sure I had a panic attack, I've never had one before, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was.  Anyway, I'll spare you all the details, but I'm fine and I'm feeling fine this morning.  I just have a sore arm.  I'm sure I'll be fine, but now I have to sit around and feel anxious about my second dose.  

Good for you! I have the same type of anxiety, but it has lessened a little bit for me over the years.  And...those panic attacks, after you've had a new med/treatment/procedure, are extra scary!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got my 2nd Pfizer vax on 4-20 just slight sore arm. Then last night around 7 major chills fever exhausted hard time sleeping last night and have sore leg today have virtual apt this noon. Thought I was in the clear after a week. 
 

anyone else experience delayed reactions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@history-fanThere have been reports of delayed reactions of a week or more post-shot but they are not as common as in the first 48 hours. "Covid arm" seems to be the most prominent of the delayed reactions. I hope you feel better soon!!

My 2nd Moderna is this Friday and I'm getting cold feet thinking about it. I completely understand those who skip the second shot because of medical anxiety or general worry. Luckily, I have a ton of stuff this week so time should fly. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, history-fan said:

I got my 2nd Pfizer vax on 4-20 just slight sore arm. Then last night around 7 major chills fever exhausted hard time sleeping last night and have sore leg today have virtual apt this noon. Thought I was in the clear after a week. 
 

anyone else experience delayed reactions?

This is definitely in the range where it could just be some other bug, I have to say. I mean, it's plausible it's the vaccine, but it could also not be, you know? 

Now, if it were 48 hours, I'd assume it's the vaccine. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dh and I got our second Pfizer on Sunday morning.  Dh had Covid in early March and his first Pfizer dose resulted in a sore arm and mild chills/headache.  I had only a sore arm with dose #1.  For the second dose, dh was in bed with fever and chills by 9pm that same night.  Then fever, chills, nausea, and fatigue for almost 24 hours.  He is now fine except for a sore arm and a weird torso rash that appeared this morning.  

I felt fine on the day of my second dose, even running 8 miles that afternoon.  I thought I escaped the worst of it and awoke the next day feeling fine.  I had to take dd for her second dose and do a bunch of errands for work that morning.  By 11am, I felt "off" enough to ask dd to do the rest of the driving and by 1pm, I was in bed with fever, chills, and body aches.  They all disappeared 4 hours later as though nothing happened.  It was really strange.  I was up making dinner and finishing up my work day.  Today my arm is very very sore and the alarm surprised me even though I got 9 hours of sleep.  Otherwise I'm fine.

Dd is 24 hours after her second dose and has had fever, chills, headache since about 10pm last night.  She is still standing....she has finals this week.....but she is dragging.  I hope she avoids brain fog during her finals!

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://whyy.org/articles/i-got-the-covid-vaccine-are-my-side-effects-normal/

The above article talks about delayed reactions, including one very much like yours (minus the leg pain), @history-fan. I think you made a good call scheduling a virtual doc visit. Just in case!

For anyone else following along, I forgot to mention that "Covid arm" as a delayed reaction is primarily seen in Moderna recipients 4-11 days post-vaccination. I haven't seen as many Pfizer delayed reaction (greater than 3 days after vaccination) mentions. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2104751 (about Covid arm).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Elizabeth86 said:

Well I certainly don't feel like a heroine, but thank you for your kind words.

You've no doubt heard the old aphorism that courage isn't about a lack of fear, it's about experiencing fear and doing the right thing anyway.

Well done!

Bill

 

 

Edited by Spy Car
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Elizabeth86 said:

Well,  I did it! I got my first Moderna shot yesterday.   I'm a super anxious person and I was feeling very torn about getting the vaccine.  I didn't want it, but I also I want to do my part to help protect the elderly and weak and vulnerable.  I felt I had to. I just want to do my part to end the craziness and get back to normal.  I was scared.   I ALWAYS think the worst thing will happen to me.  I keep worrying years down the road, there will be some awful side effect.  I felt worried I was going to have some kind of reaction on the spot.   I was told to wait 15 minutes just in case.  I was doing fine as I was getting my follow up appointment and everything.  Then I'm pretty sure I had a panic attack, I've never had one before, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was.  Anyway, I'll spare you all the details, but I'm fine and I'm feeling fine this morning.  I just have a sore arm.  I'm sure I'll be fine, but now I have to sit around and feel anxious about my second dose.  

Thank you for posting this.   IMHO we need to show more kindness and understanding to people who are are hesitant.   For whatever reason.

I have a long complicated story, and have struggled with the whole situation and what I was going to do.  STRUGGLED.  But ultimately DD&I went yesterday and got our first Pfizer shots.    I felt nothing.   DD tensed her arm and it hurt.    I felt a little bit weird yesterday and today.   DD felt the same way, like how you feel after you've been sick for a few days and are now done being sick but you're still a bit off.    She has also had a mild headache since last night.

I don't know when I can claim victory over terrible side effects, 48 hours maybe 😁??

  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Second shot done! 
House Pfizer

Hopefully 🙏🏻 if I have side effects, I’ll feel good by Friday! We are supposed to camp. 
 

I’m so relieved to have it over, even though I might feel rough for awhile. 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Dreamergal said:

It is not my own, but I hope it is ok to post about this. 

I cried today because my brother and sil got the Covaccine (The vaccine developed in India), first dose. DH's sister and bil who live in India are getting vaccinated most likely tomorrow. It is very special because COVID is raging in India, the hospitals are beyond collapse, no beds available and people are dying from lack of oxygen. To top it off, they ran out of vaccines. They are running out of wood to burn the dead. Even the best Hollywood screenwriter could not make this up.

My parents and inlaws are vaccinated, both doses for which I am immensely grateful. My brother and sil did not get vaccinated before because of age limits and we did not want to jump the queue. When the limits were finally relaxed my BIL and SIL in the UK and DH and me pulled every string we could from outside to get access to vaccines leveraging friends and family we had. We vaccine hunted. The fear and desperation we felt I cannot put into words, we were desperate for a vaccine, Oxford, Chinese, nothing mattered. 

We do not know the efficacy of the vaccine, we do not care about side effects because having just a vaccine is a life saver now. I am beyond grateful but heartbroken for the almost 500,000 people affected which is what experts say the tally is.

When I hear about people refusing the second dose in the US because of side effects, I just cannot process that. 

COVID is real, hospitals cannot handle the load. India has among the most robust private hospitals on a good day where people from other countries come to take treatment. Now even if you have money, nothing can save a person if there is no bed oxygen. It is beyond heart breaking to watch. 

DH and I get our second dose soon too. 

I couldn't figure out what reaction emoji to use.  This is happy and sad at the same time.  I am so glad your family is getting vaccinated.  I am so sorry your birth country is experiencing this.  I remember rejoicing with some friends from India about how well the country had been doing.  Now, I am so sad.  (((hug)))

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just back from my second Moderna.  This time it was painless.  No side effects so far, but it's only been a couple of hours.  I think I need to go cook dinner right now just in case.

 

ETA:  I got teary eyed this time.  So glad to be done!

Edited by freesia
  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got my second Pfizer shot this morning with DD.  She is feeling great, not even sore arm.  I am starting to feel yucky.  The ringing in my ears is getting louder, but the pharmacist gave me some ideas of stuff to try.  I am feeling a bit nauseous, tired, and sore.  I was going to take DS for his first shot appointment this afternoon, but am not feeling up to it, so DH took time off work to take him.  Really, he is 18 and could have gone by himself, but he hates shots and having DH there to drive makes him feel better about it.

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My dh and I got our second Pfizer shot this morning.  So far so good.  My dh did come home earlier today than he has been.  He's feeling tired and light-headed, but neither of us slept well last night and he's been working long hours.  I have a headache but I have given up Coca Cola (again) as of yesterday so lack of caffeine is more likely my issue. 

So not sure if either one of us are having actual side effects yet. Nothing but sore arms with the first dose.

 I was so glad to get the second dose though.  Our pharmacist did say that they are not seeing the numbers of people getting the vaccine that they had expected.  He also said a lot of people are wanting the Johnson and Johnson, so maybe that is what folks are waiting for.  I would just love to see us approaching herd immunity by the fall (or sooner if possible). 

India is breaking my heart.  I was listening to NPR on the way to the pharmacy and the crisis there is terrifying and overwhelming.  Hoping things improve there very soon.  

So glad for everyone sharing their experiences.  It helps me with anxiety to just know what types of things can be expected or what others have experienced.  

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I seem to be basically back to normal 48 hours after the second dose. We'll see if I'm wrong about that, but I feel pretty functional at the moment. More functional than I tend to feel when I have my fairly frequent headaches -- I'm still a bit sore, but it's not interfering with my life. 

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

DH and I are getting our 2nd Pfizer dose tomorrow morning.  Praying for as good an experience as we had with our first dose.  Like last time, we are prepared with lots of easy foods, Tylenol, and a clear calendar.  Hoping we don't need it!

At least this time, I'm not going to question whether I should take my medical anxiety pill :-).  I'm just gonna do it!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mlktwins said:

DH and I are getting our 2nd Pfizer dose tomorrow morning.  Praying for as good an experience as we had with our first dose.  Like last time, we are prepared with lots of easy foods, Tylenol, and a clear calendar.  Hoping we don't need it!

At least this time, I'm not going to question whether I should take my medical anxiety pill :-).  I'm just gonna do it!

I was wondering about you! I got my second today at noon. (I’m your medical anxiety twin). I didn’t have any anxiety this time. I’m feeling okay so far—8 hours out. Just a really sore arm. Just planning to take it easy tomorrow.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

More anecdata: I had my 2nd shot of Moderna at this morning and 8.5 hours later am in bed with a 100.5 fever, headache, and chills. Mild, non-specific symptoms after my first shot.

I'm a vaccine enthusiast and hardly ever have side effects from anything. Hoping this passes quickly 🤷

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, popmom said:

I was wondering about you! I got my second today at noon. (I’m your medical anxiety twin). I didn’t have any anxiety this time. I’m feeling okay so far—8 hours out. Just a really sore arm. Just planning to take it easy tomorrow.

I'm so glad you are doing well!  I would take a sore arm if I bypassed the other yucky stuff.  Make sure to move it and ice it.

Did you have that weird feeling in your throat this time?  Hoping I don't this go around.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got my 2nd Moderna dose on Monday afternoon.  I had a really sore arm yesterday but not much else. Today my knees are aching, I'm a bit tired, and I have a fever of 38.8 (close to 102) right now.  It is bearable so l am not going to take anything.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mlktwins said:

I'm so glad you are doing well!  I would take a sore arm if I bypassed the other yucky stuff.  Make sure to move it and ice it.

Did you have that weird feeling in your throat this time?  Hoping I don't this go around.

Nope—no weird feeling at all. I’m kinda proud of myself. 😉 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Not_a_Number said:

I seem to be basically back to normal 48 hours after the second dose. We'll see if I'm wrong about that, but I feel pretty functional at the moment. More functional than I tend to feel when I have my fairly frequent headaches -- I'm still a bit sore, but it's not interfering with my life. 

OK, spoke a tad too soon -- I have a bit of a headache tonight. Although it's still less bad than my usual headaches, lol... that being said, I didn't want DD8's Harry Potter wand to make its noises anymore 😉 . 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Not_a_Number said:

OK, spoke a tad too soon -- I have a bit of a headache tonight. Although it's still less bad than my usual headaches, lol... that being said, I didn't want DD8's Harry Potter wand to make its noises anymore 😉 . 

She needs to learn a no headache spell! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, mlktwins said:

DH and I are getting our 2nd Pfizer dose tomorrow morning.  Praying for as good an experience as we had with our first dose.  Like last time, we are prepared with lots of easy foods, Tylenol, and a clear calendar.  Hoping we don't need it!

At least this time, I'm not going to question whether I should take my medical anxiety pill :-).  I'm just gonna do it!

Do you mind if I ask what medical anxiety med you take? I got my second shot today. Both times they didn’t seem to care that I was so nervous about the shot. I guess they do this so much, it’s nothing to them. I kinda got the side eye, and I was doing my very best to not seem nervous, but it was hard. I once passed out and had a short seizure after a blood draw while pregnant. So there’s a bit of PTSD going on there. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Not_a_Number said:

OK, spoke a tad too soon -- I have a bit of a headache tonight. Although it's still less bad than my usual headaches, lol... that being said, I didn't want DD8's Harry Potter wand to make its noises anymore 😉 . 

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Indigo Blue said:

Do you mind if I ask what medical anxiety med you take? I got my second shot today. Both times they didn’t seem to care that I was so nervous about the shot. I guess they do this so much, it’s nothing to them. I kinda got the side eye, and I was doing my very best to not seem nervous, but it was hard. I once passed out and had a short seizure after a blood draw while pregnant. So there’s a bit of PTSD going on there. 

I have Lorazepam .5 mg.  I only take it if I have a lot of anxiety going to a medical appt and for dental work, like a filling or crown.  It just takes the edge off for me.  It helped me get through that 1st shot since it is an unknown for me.

I'm so sorry!  Yes, I had a bad reaction (911 call, but no hospital transport) to a topical numbing cream (that I had used just fine before my pregnancy).  It was not fun and freaked me out for a long time.  I am better now, but still need something to take the edge off sometimes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, mlktwins said:

I have Lorazepam .5 mg.  I only take it if I have a lot of anxiety going to a medical appt and for dental work, like a filling or crown.  It just takes the edge off for me.  It helped me get through that 1st shot since it is an unknown for me.

I'm so sorry!  Yes, I had a bad reaction (911 call, but no hospital transport) to a topical numbing cream (that I had used just fine before my pregnancy).  It was not fun and freaked me out for a long time.  I am better now, but still need something to take the edge off sometimes.

Thank you. I may get those for next time!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Next day after second shot (Pfizer).....8:00 am and beginning to get chills and aches. Took one Ibuprofen just now, but did not take any yesterday. Sore arm. I should feel better by tonight. I hope. Nothing else uncommon to report.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Indigo Blue said:

Next day after second shot (Pfizer).....8:00 am and beginning to get chills and aches. Took one Ibuprofen just now, but did not take any yesterday. Sore arm. I should feel better by tonight. I hope. Nothing else uncommon to report.

Please remind me.  What was your reaction to the 1st dose?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jrichstad said:

More anecdata: I had my 2nd shot of Moderna at this morning and 8.5 hours later am in bed with a 100.5 fever, headache, and chills. Mild, non-specific symptoms after my first shot.

I'm a vaccine enthusiast and hardly ever have side effects from anything. Hoping this passes quickly 🤷

 

Good to know. I had my second Moderna yesterday and only have a sore arm today.  (I may have had a mild headache, but I had a bit of a sinus headache going in so it may be unrelated) I will make sure not to over schedule the next 24 hours.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, KeriJ said:

Dh and I just returned home from our first Moderna shots.

Almost 24 hours later.  Only a mildly sore arm for both of us. Really tired at bedtime last night,  but, you know, five kids, late 40's....🤷‍♀️

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My 2nd teen got his 2nd Pfizer yesterday.

Both he and my other teen got COVID arm after the first Pfizer and both had a swollen, painful lymph node after the 2nd shot. 

He had a 101-102 fever most of the day and a significant headache and eye pain. (The eye pain subsided before the headache.) His headache description seemed worse than the headache the rest of us in the family had post shot. He tends to run really high fevers with viruses (103-105 with the last virus he had).

He  didn't do his normal routine the next day. He laid around most of the day until about 24 hours after his shot, when he started feeling better.

He had an episode of  minor vomitting early afternoon, but I think that was mostly because he hadn't felt like eating anything that day. I'm not sure. Nausea subsided after that and he ate a little, then ate quite a bit 24 hours post shot/later that evening. 

I'd say he and my husband had the strongest post 2nd vaccine reactions in the family (both felt fine after about 24 hours). 

 

Edited by sbgrace
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, freesia said:

Good to know. I had my second Moderna yesterday and only have a sore arm today.  (I may have had a mild headache, but I had a bit of a sinus headache going in so it may be unrelated) I will make sure not to over schedule the next 24 hours.

My fever eventually spiked to 102.3, which is the highest it's been in years! But I slept ten hours and feel mostly fine this morning. I appreciate now why the Dr office insisted that they only schedule second shots in the morning. Hope you continue to feel good 😊

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, I got my first Pfizer shot yesterday. I had a small headache going in, and I still have a small headache 24 hrs later. Is it the same headache? Is it a side effect?  Who knows. 
 

Yesterday evening I had no symptoms, except the headache. Took night time Tylenol before bed. Woke up in the early a.m. and noticed the am I got the shot in was sore, which I expected. 
 

As this morning progresses, i also have some joint/muscle aches, but mild, and maybe some pain in the lymph nodes under my arms. RE: joint Pain, though, especially in my lower back, I also just got my period and I always have more back and joint pain then.

 I’ve had Covid, so I wonder if that affects how many side effects one experiences in the first round? Also, here’s hoping I don’t break out in hives , which happened the day after the first and only flu shot I’ve had. But I’ve never reacted to any other vaccine, so I feel like chances are I won’t to this one either.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Emba said:

 

 I’ve had Covid, so I wonder if that affects how many side effects one experiences in the first round? Also, here’s hoping I don’t break out in hives , which happened the day after the first and only flu shot I’ve had. But I’ve never reacted to any other vaccine, so I feel like chances are I won’t to this one either.

My sister, who had previously had COVID, had a strong reaction to her first Pfizer. She was told those who have already had it might have a reaction to the first shot that is similar to other's reactions to the 2nd. The first is kind of a booster in those w/prior infections. Her 2nd Pfizer was much easier. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Youngest child's 16th birthday was yesterday, and she went and got her covid vaccine today.  They apparently have extras, because they asked me if I wanted one and seemed kind of disappointed when I said I had already had it.  

Oldest goes for their second Pfizer vaccine at 2:20 pm.  

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2.5 hours post 2nd Pfizer shot.  Nothing yet.  Hardly felt the needle, I didn't get the weird feeling in my throat like the last time, no sore arm.  I ran my one errand and am home in my jammies for the rest of the day :-).  Will take a nap at some point, as that is usually my best sleep of the day.  

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Terabith said:

Youngest child's 16th birthday was yesterday, and she went and got her covid vaccine today.  They apparently have extras, because they asked me if I wanted one and seemed kind of disappointed when I said I had already had it.  

Oldest goes for their second Pfizer vaccine at 2:20 pm.  

Oooh. Your whole family is getting vaccinated! That's exciting. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mlktwins said:

That is awesome!  You should be!!!

How are you feeling today?  We are leaving at 9:50 am for ours...

Tired. Headache. I woke up at 3am with chills/shivering. Then around 5 I was sweating profusely. I had to get up and do a sponge bath and change clothes—it was so weird. I’m 24 hours out and it’s much better now. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, popmom said:

 I woke up at 3am with chills/shivering. Then around 5 I was sweating profusely. I had to get up and do a sponge bath and change clothes—it was so weird. 

My oldest son got the J&J vaccine and experienced this all night long on the hour - alternating chills with heavy sweating.  He said he didn't even bother changing clothes after a while because he knew the cycle was just going to start all over again.  

DH gets his second Moderna tomorrow.  I'm a nervous wreck for him since he always does poorly with vaccines.  I'm surprised he's even going through with it (he just had a horrible reaction to tetanus in March).  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I forgot something. 

I’ve had 3 c sections. Starting about 5 hours after my shot, one end of my scar stings like mad off and on. It’s the side with the most scar tissue—rigid. It has to be related. I haven’t felt that sensation since right after having a baby. It’s no big deal to me—just interesting. Just kinda wondering what’s going on in there. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m day 5 post second Pfizer and have Covid arm this morning—-red, warm, and mildly itchy around injection site. I put some Benadryl cream on it. Otherwise feel fine. I only noticed it after my shower and saw the red area on my arm. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...