Menu

covid19 memes

gardenmom5

apparently people are making memes, and other things in very poor taste.

though I did see this one yesterday and seeing as this is a local icon, and locally we are a hotspot . . . .  (the bug it's holding is real)

image.png.61fb907bdc50d139abb80165994815b4.png

• Like 3

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw one that said 

Cruise Deal - Buy One Week, Get Two Free

Promo Code "Corona" 

:laugh:

(Believe me, I'm not laughing at anything else to do with coronavirus, but I did find this one funny. Anyone going on a cruise at this point should know what they're in for...)

• Like 7
  • Haha 12

2 minutes ago, Selkie said:

I saw one that said 

Promo Code "Corona" 

(Believe me, I'm not laughing at anything else to do with coronavirus, but I did find this one funny. Anyone going on a cruise at this point should know what they're in for...)

Our church secretary just posted a picture of herself leaving for a Carnival cruise TODAY.  My mind is boggled.  

• Confused 5

14 hours ago, Selkie said:

I saw one that said 

Promo Code "Corona" 

there's a couple from this latest cruise (they docked in Oakland and are slowly taking people off.)  who are now suing for $1M.  they knew (or should have) cruises are notorious petri dishes considering all the previous norovirus outbreaks on cruise ships. they knew cruise ships have been having issues with this virus.  no sympathy from me.

• Like 3

Not a meme but a riddle of questionable taste created by my sister in California:

2 crows, 3 ravens, 1 rook, 3 jackdaws, 7 magpies, and 2 treepies all perched on a power line. A chough arrived to join them and they all fell down dead. What felled them?

Answer: Corvid - 19

Please don't judge - we are a family of riddle lovers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mmasc said:

I saw one that struck me as funny. It said:

“Willing to trade one 12-pack Charmin for 

3 bedroom/2 bath house” 😂

don't laugh too hard.  during the hyper inflation of the wimer republic, dh likes to share the story of the farmer who paid off the mortgage to his farm with a dozen eggs.

5 minutes ago, Plum said:

“Ever since it was brought to my attention that you could say “COVID19” to the tune of “Come on Eileen” I’ve been unable to read it any other way.”

That was just mean to give everyone an ear worm.

I can't wait to share with my kids 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Chris in VA said:

Dark

I don't think I can post that one...but I want to

It's from a very old tech computer game, Oregon Trail. It was almost impossible to get to Oregon and when you failed, you got:

You have died of cholera.

So, not that dark, but very millenial.

Edited by chiguirre
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

sign language.jpg

I can't stop laughing at this one! I will be sharing this one on Facebook. 

On 3/10/2020 at 12:33 PM, gardenmom5 said:

I want to thank you so much for starting this thread. It's the one that I look forward to the most every day. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Seasider too said:

I had to send it to my (now adult) kids, though. When they got tired of playing Oregon Trail the regular way, they challenged each other to see who could perish the quickest. Tons of bacon went downriver. 

9 hours ago, happysmileylady said:

Right.  If you didn't die of dysentery on the Oregon Trail, it was Cholera. Or Measles.  Or it was because you didn't stockpile enough bullets to hunt with lol.

10 hours ago, chiguirre said:

It's from a very old tech computer game, Oregon Trail. It was almost impossible to get to Oregon and when you failed, you got:

You have died of cholera.

So, not that dark, but very millenial.

10 hours ago, gardenmom5 said:

gamers will love it, and not take it seriously.

Oh I totally get it, although we had the first live-people type Oregon Trail--I would still play it if I could! I just meant that it might cross the line for some people I know because it specifically mentions death. I do like these memes and have posted plenty myself. 

I didn’t see it on a meme but I think it should be one. 

Everyone is worried if Zoom will be able to handle all these Universities going to online lessons.

If it can’t, teachers ought to arrange to meet students in World of Warcraft. That MMORPG has been handling millions of students a day for a long time now. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 14

2 hours ago, Murphy101 said:

I didn’t see it on a meme but I think it should be one. 

Everyone is worried if Zoom will be able to handle all these Universities going to online lessons.

If it can’t, teachers ought to arrange to meet students in World of Warcraft. That MMORPG has been handling millions of students a day for a long time now. 

Nooooo... finally got to the point where I’m not waiting for an hour in queue every time I log on.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1