Menu

covid19 memes

gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Lady Florida. said:

I can either laugh or cry over the fact that our house just went on the market and we have a closing date of May 12th for the new house. Currently I'm choosing to laugh.

FB_IMG_1584504174286.jpg

oh man. Think of the opportunity tho! I’d blew. Bomb that entire place before moving in.  No stuff to move out of the way or anything.  Or you could pay a company to do it for you!! I absolutely would. And then I’d just light a match to everything instead of moving it in. Okay. Not everything. But we would move in with a lot less stuff than the house we moved out of.  Hmm. Suddenly French death cleaning takes on a whole new perspective. 😳

Not exactly a meme, but seems like the best place to share it.

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/welcome-to-your-hastily-prepared-online-college-course?fbclid=IwAR1sK_vwnbMNWdq7xZP3LlIXoS-wFCTlnUUlphhZEsQKMk0Yy5mDUMYW9LY

Teaser:

I know some of you may struggle to get consistent internet access after the university removed you from your dorms. If you went back home, your parents do not remember the wireless password because they only wrote it down on that Ruby Tuesday receipt they lost six months ago.

• Haha 8

39 minutes ago, kbutton said:

I know some of you may struggle to get consistent internet access after the university removed you from your dorms. If you went back home, your parents do not remember the wireless password because they only wrote it down on that Ruby Tuesday receipt they lost six months ago.

Omg - so true - just today I was trying to figure out WiFi password and can’t. Like stupid me, I had to change it from whatever was originally on the WiFi box .  🤷‍♀️

:Head knock emoji:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Æthelthryth the Texan said:

I think they really missed the mark not naming this the Bat Soup Virus, instead of lame old COVID-19. Way to boring it up guys. 

People were talking about how people that live near the bat cave have antibodies and such.

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

Batman!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 3/10/2020 at 6:54 PM, Harpymom said:

Not a meme but a riddle of questionable taste created by my sister in California:

2 crows, 3 ravens, 1 rook, 3 jackdaws, 7 magpies, and 2 treepies all perched on a power line. A chough arrived to join them and they all fell down dead. What felled them?

Answer: Corvid - 19

Please don't judge - we are a family of riddle lovers!

OK, here's the next installment: once the Corvid-19 killed someone else, what would it be called?

Answer: a murder

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Pen said:

Omg - so true - just today I was trying to figure out WiFi password and can’t. Like stupid me, I had to change it from whatever was originally on the WiFi box .  🤷‍♀️

:Head knock emoji:

We were going crazy trying to figure out our wifi password a few weeks ago.  Went through all our usual standards, multiple formations, going crazy.   Then I tried our super lame, used years ago before they required symbols and all that crap, password and it worked.  

• Like 4