• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Plum said:

Warning cursing ahead 

I made this my FB cover

81C8ECBD-04AA-4DE0-8C28-06819C5F9B68.jpeg

I'm sending this one to my sister.  her daughter lives in a mtish town, and the number of city folks coming . . . . 

and WA gov issued a stay at home order, because cough cough people cough cough crammed alki and golden gardens in seattle last week/weekend.  

eta: even though I don't use the f word on a good day- it sort of demonstrates the anger I feel towards people who had to go to the beaches and pack them as solid as if it was 100 degrees on a weekend in august. 

Edited by gardenmom5

38 minutes ago, Spudater said:

Idon’t know how to make a meme, and it would prob not be ok bc it would have a celebrity pic, but

every time I use more than three squares of toilet paper I think of the parks and rec episode “Treat yo’self”

I am not going to be able to get this out of my head.  Ever. 🤣

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Spudater said:

Idon’t know how to make a meme, and it would prob not be ok bc it would have a celebrity pic, but

every time I use more than three squares of toilet paper I think of the parks and rec episode “Treat yo’self”

LOL, we just watched that episode the other night.  And the one where a bunch of them get the flu and end up in the hospital.  When Rob Lowe's character is talking to himself in the mirror and says, "STOP.  POOPING."  I absolutely LOST it.  Like, doubled over in tears laughing.  Also a fitting scene for the TP issues!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spudater said:

well,  you can open your picture in paint - then you can write on it.  I'm sure there are better ways, ,but when I was selling my (three) cars last summer I did that.  

2 hours ago, Spudater said:

I reading my nextdoor neighbors posting they need tp and all I can think is Seinfeld and not having a square to spare. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, parent said:

I had to google to see if she really said something that stupid.. yep.  And the article I read had even more of her stupidity in it.  I can't believe people buy her magazine and garbage she peddles.

I agree.   I can't believe people think she is worth listening to. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, parent said:

I had to google to see if she really said something that stupid.. yep.  And the article I read had even more of her stupidity in it.  I can't believe people buy her magazine and garbage she peddles.

1 hour ago, PrincessMommy said:

I agree.   I can't believe people think she is worth listening to. 

people listen to the kardashians - and athletes, as though they're experts on something besides their own sport.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, parent said:

Even outside of things like viruses and bacteria, don't people realize that some of the worst toxins known are "natural"?   Poisonous snakes, anyone?

• Like 5