Menu

covid19 memes

gardenmom5

2 minutes ago, kbutton said:

DeWine is the Ohio governor, and he gives press conferences around 2 PM daily. Maybe everyone is following him--he's been helpful, and the health department lady is awesome. 

I know. My in laws live there. I'm kind of following all the things. And eating all the things. It's fun.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does it say that I'm having to make subfolders in my coronavirus meme folder?

no, I don't have too many. . . . keep 'em coming.

oh - and this was at the church near a Costco.  (re arrow on sign)  

rose hill church crop TP.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, gardenmom5 said:

what does it say that I'm having to make subfolders in my coronavirus meme folder?

Me too! I've got multiple folders now! I have to be honest, coming to this thread is one of the things that I look most forward to every day!

• Like 6

19 hours ago, gardenmom5 said:

no, I don't have too many. . . . keep 'em coming.

11 hours ago, Negin said:

Me too! I've got multiple folders now! I have to be honest, coming to this thread is one of the things that I look most forward to every day!

I started out saving them in my general memes folder but it didn't take long to realize they needed their own sub folder.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Murphy101 said:

Just as an FYI. ESPN Ocho went live last night. Can’t say how stupid happy that makes me. And I hate sports. It’s sports for the rest of us. 

I happened to find this today and watched the cherry pit spitting contest and part of an arm wrestling competition.

I have to admit, it was kind of awesome.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Storygirl said:

I happened to find this today and watched the cherry pit spitting contest and part of an arm wrestling competition.

I have to admit, it was kind of awesome.

I think my kids would love this, but we don't have cable. 

13 minutes ago, Murphy101 said:

Just as an FYI. ESPN Ocho went live last night. Can’t say how stupid happy that makes me. And I hate sports. It’s sports for the rest of us. 

11 minutes ago, Terabith said:

Are you kidding?  My neighbors work at Renaissance Fairs when there isn't a pandemic on!  They would find this hilarious!

so would any monty python fans.

"I'm not dead yet".  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4