Menu

covid19 memes

gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Negin said:

Somebody please, please, please, teach me to how to embed videos here. I've asked before and I've tried. Either I'm dumb (more likely) or the instructions weren't too clear. 

Thank you!

couple options.

you can simply right click and copy the video link and paste it in the field for leaving comments,  it will show up as a video OR

you can right click and copy the video link, write what you want about the video in the field for leaving comments then highlight a portion - click the paper clip link above and embed the link.  it will show up as a link to the video - not the actual video

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, gardenmom5 said:

couple options.

you can simply right click and copy the video link and paste it in the field for leaving comments,  it will show up as a video OR

you can right click and copy the video link, write what you want about the video in the field for leaving comments then highlight a portion - click the paper clip link above and embed the link.  it will show up as a link to the video - not the actual video

Both of these have failed me on occasion which is why I did my super schmancy, professional style slide show.

I think youtube likes to mess with us.

• Like 5

On 3/23/2020 at 7:41 PM, Plum said:

I was just thinking we should watch Monk. I hope it’s still on Amazon. 

Yes it is. Ask me how I know. 🙂 

20 hours ago, Spudater said:

Idon’t know how to make a meme, and it would prob not be ok bc it would have a celebrity pic, but

every time I use more than three squares of toilet paper I think of the parks and rec episode “Treat yo’self”

I think of Elaine in Seinfeld - "I can't spare a square". 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Slache said:

Both of these have failed me on occasion which is why I did my super schmancy, professional style slide show.

I think youtube likes to mess with us.

I rarely use the youtube share link.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Negin said:

Trinidad, an island near us, with the most lovely people, but also a terrible crime problem. This video may not be appreciated by many. It's definitely regional and one that Caribbean people love. Thought to share. 

This is hilarious!  I think the reaction in my neighborhood would be about the same.   And the song!  Hahahahaha!

Now  I want to make a video to show my culture.

• Haha 2

Screenshot_2020-03-27-22-14-34-1.png

Although, if I think about it, with all those extra people out walking their dogs, jamming nature trails, beaches, and parks, and catchIng up on gardening and yard projects, maybe the mosqitoes are thinking... hey, a smogasbord!

Edited by Matryoshka
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5