Menu

(Sorry - Never mind.)

Jenny in Florida

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this site. The comments and complaints about your experience with these people are going well. The only problem is that they are not responsible for delivering the message from any other type of product.

;-)

Would you believe my phone's predictive word pop up came up with that!

• Like 8

Looks like 42 is still available.

Sometimes love doesn't always look like the utensils we think it should look like.

There has been a long history of tensions between numbers and utensils. It will be difficult to overcome.

• Like 7

I thought 42 was the age of the spoon which was part of the tension with dish.

If it is, then we're dealing with agism and that opens up a whole new can of worms.

Though, I'm thinking at this point, dish is not looking too hot herself and needs to just settle down before she gets any more chips or cracks. 

Just my 2 cents. 

• Like 4

Maybe the spork can resolve the tension between numbers and utensils. 

Unfortunately, the spork is the illegitimate love-child of a fork and a spoon. It's been quite disgraced, so much that it primarily chooses to live at KFC and in school cafeterias. It may not help, but rather will cause more drama. 

• Like 6

Maybe.  I heard spoon got laid by dish and realized it wasn't such a good match.  Age could be part of it. 

Right. Spoons usually do have a longer life span than a dish. Perhaps dish didn't like getting [insert inappropriate remark here].

• Like 3

I am sorry, but I have to disagree with you all.

But that means those of us just joining the thread have to decide whether to agree with you to disagree with the others, or disagree with you to agree with the others, or disagree with you and with all the others...

• Like 7

But that means those of us just joining the thread have to decide whether to agree with you to disagree with the others, or disagree with you to agree with the others, or disagree with you and with all the others...

And that's what makes this board so much fun. You, know, the diversity.

• Like 8