Menu

Sahamamama

Is she an Aspie? I hear they love punctuation. ;-)

OP here --

No, I'm not an Aspie. I do love punctuation, though.

I just had typed up a great post about something... can't remember what now.

Thought about it for a minute.

Came back and deleted it (or tried to), and the best I could do was this

So. Now you know. ;)

Truly, truly, can NOT remember what it was about. ??? Gluten? Therapy? Snoring husbands? Memory loss?

Since I can't remember what it was about, I also can't remember why I deleted it

:lol:

During a recent internal audit, my husband's company discovered that one employee had been using this password:

SnowWhiteDocGrumpyHappySleepyDopeySneezyBashfulSacramento

When asked by her supervisor why she had such a long password, the employee stated, "Duh. It has to be at least 8 characters and include a capital."

But what is it called???? Anyone???

And I've come to find out that I have an addiction to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use them in !Most! of my sentences!!!!!

If you are asking what the ~ is called....I know it as a 'tilde' (til-DE) key but I have seen other pronuciations listed online. We use the in the DOS based computer program at work all the time but few know what it is actually called.

If you are asking what the ~ is called....I know it as a 'tilde' (til-DE) key but I have seen other pronuciations listed online. We use the in the DOS based computer program at work all the time but few know what it is actually called.

A Tilde!! Thanks! I had heard of them but didn't know what they looked like.

And I've come to find out that I have an addiction to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use them in !Most! of my sentences!!!!!

Are you on Facebook? I just opened a Facebook account and discovered Facebook posters have a very high incidence of explanation point abuse. I try and limit my time there in case it's contagious.

Are you on Facebook? I just opened a Facebook account and discovered Facebook posters have a very high incidence of explanation point abuse. I try and limit my time there in case it's contagious.

What is an explanation point? Please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy, you have some 'splainin' to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the !!!!!!11!!!eleventy!!1!!!!! ones better. That's old skool meme though circa early 2000s livejournal.