Menu

I am freezing! What's your temperature?

amo_mea_filiis.

I'm in North East PA and it's 7* right now. I had planned on a walk this morning, but changed my mind.

Where are you and what's the temperature?

When I was walking regularly, I had 2 criteria- it had to be over 20F, and I had to be able to walk somewhere that had been plowed. Even if I wanted to walk today, it would be pretty difficult and slippery with all the snow and ice.

Lower Pennisula of Michigan - 17 degrees and some wind. The wind chill is the hard part because the temperature we "feel" is actually 7 degrees. It is snowing lightly and pretty, but the boys are opting to stay inside due to the bite in the wind. If it were still outside, I think they'd venture out. However, my dear niece is at the ER right now getting her wrist x-rayed after an unfortunate snowboard experience. This has put a damper on the boys most recent enthusiasm for winter sports!

Faith

Guest inoubliable

75 miles NW of D.C. and it's 32 here. Not expected to get any warmer. I think I'll hide out in sweatshirts and comforters until next Tuesday when we see 50 again.

Um, dare I step in here?

It's currently 71, and we're expecting a high of 78 today. Later this week a cold front will move in and we're expecting highs only in the upper 60's to around 70.

Nighttime temps will be in the 50's.

I know there are plenty of people who say they like cold weather, but I'm not one of them.