Menu

What's your ringtone?

I'm curious in general what others have, and I'm also looking for brilliant or cute ideas for my phone.

:lurk5:

For my dh a song by Gin Wigmore called 'Don't Stop'. Specifically the phrase, 'Don't stop doing what you do. Have I paid my dues just to be with you.'

:001_wub:

For my brother 'Brother alert. You brother is calling. Be warned.'

I have a bunch.

For my XH I have a song called, 'Then what.' By Clay Walker,

My text alert is currently the roadrunner noise. Getting pretty annoying though. ds11 was mortified by it in the mall last night. :D

I get free ringtones from phonezoo.com. Mr. Ellie has used phonezoo to make ringtones for me from favorite music.

Right now, my general ringtone is Carol of the Bells. After Christmas it will be theme from Monty Python.

Mr. Ellie is the Cuppycake Song.

Older dd is a baby laughing ('cuz she has the first grandchild)

Younger dd is theme from the ballet Sleeping Beauty.

A friend whose life is one big adventure is the theme from Indiana Jones.

I'm thinking of getting Dr. Who. :-)

Generic except for DH's (he's the only one who calls me anyway, as I'm kind of old-fashioned :D). He put it on for me, Air Supply's The One That You Love. :tongue_smilie:

Who Can It Be Now? by Men at Work

Love this one!

I get free ringtones from phonezoo.com. Mr. Ellie has used phonezoo to make ringtones for me from favorite music.

Right now, my general ringtone is Carol of the Bells. After Christmas it will be theme from Monty Python.

Mr. Ellie is the Cuppycake Song.

Older dd is a baby laughing ('cuz she has the first grandchild)

Younger dd is theme from the ballet Sleeping Beauty.

A friend whose life is one big adventure is the theme from Indiana Jones.

I'm thinking of getting Dr. Who. :-)

I really love your ring tones!

Currently the general theme is the theme from Stargate SG1.

One of my ds's is a spooky sci-fi theme. It used to be 'Footloose.'

When I get a minute or two, I want to fix dh's theme as 'Mighty Wings' from Top Gun. He's a pilot. ;)

A fun and easy goal for the New Year...revamp my ring tones and have some fun with them!

Where do you guys get your ringtones? I know Ellie mentioned phonezoo and I'll have to check that out. We are with TMobile and their selection stinks! I'm always afraid to try out the places that come up online...

Where do you guys get your ringtones? I know Ellie mentioned phonezoo and I'll have to check that out. We are with TMobile and their selection stinks! I'm always afraid to try out the places that come up online...

My ringtones are clips of various songs from Celtic Thunder. I just googled ringtone maker and found a free website that cut the songs in the places I want. This is the website I used.

I have different tones for different people.

When my daughter calls, I get a sound that reminds me of the way adults sound on Peanuts cartoons. For my son, I chose drumming. My husband has a cheery musical snip.

I chose a fairly generic ringtone for anyone other than family.

All of those came with the phone. I've never gone out of my way to add anything cute.

My main ringtone is the chorus of "Give Me Your Eyes" by Brandon Heath

Give me Your eyes for just one second

Give me Your eyes so I can see

Every thing that I keep missin'

Give me Your love for humanity

Give me Your arms from the brokenhearted

The ones that are far beyond my reach

Give me Your heart for the ones forgotten

Give me Your eyes so I can see

yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...

Keeps me focused, especially when I'm out and about. LOVE IT!!! :D

My shiny, dark blue phone has the Doctor Who #10 opening credits tone. My dh teasingly asks me if I've remembered to put my Tardis in my purse when I leave. :D

I have the same one! LOL That one is the general ring tone, and I have one just for my husband: Yellow by Coldplay. The song will come on on the radio and my kids will yell, "Mom, Dad's on the phone!!!" LOL

I have different ones for different people. The one for my daughter is Bella's Lullaby from Twilight. For my ex I have the song that played whenever the wicked witch was around in the Wizard of Oz. At least I always know when he is calling. I keep mixing them around for friends though for one friend I just use Chicken Fried by I think the Zac Brown Band. I can tell at a quick listen if I want to answer her call.

When it is dh calling I hear Baby I'm Amazed by You. He put it on there.

That was thoughtful of him. MY Dh put one on my phone for when he calls....Let's Get it On, By Marvin Gay. :glare: Yeah, kind of embarrassing when you're fumbling through your purse trying to shut it off as you're walking through the Christian book store.

:lol:

A recording of dgd singing, "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," as only a 3yo can.

Dh has a recording of dd saying, "Daddy, your phone is ringing, so take it out of your pocket and answer it." He's forgotten to turn it off while teaching a seminar, and it served as quite the ice-breaker.

That was thoughtful of him. MY Dh put one on my phone for when he calls....Let's Get it On, By Marvin Gay. :glare: Yeah, kind of embarrassing when you're fumbling through your purse trying to shut it off as you're walking through the Christian book store.

:lol:

Embarrassing, but FABULOUS!