Menu

Right now, at this very moment, what is your FAVORITE song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Lp0UKc0v0

I'll give You a Daisy a Day

My mother is dying and probably won't last the day....may not have lasted the night (she's in GA and I'm not).

Another song is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRwvdsjnYLY

This was my Mother's favorite song.

I am so sorry. This is so very difficult even if you can be with your parent but to not be able to be there?:grouphug:

My very favorite song is "I Can Only Imagine". It has been since the very first time I heard it and I think it always will be.

Right now it's Bruno Mars, "Just the Way You Are," but not because I actually like the song. It's not at all my style but my 5yo dd loves it. She has memorized it and dances every time she hears it. I just love watching her, so I cringe and smile and tell her "yes, I love the song too."

Well, at the moment, I have a couple, and both of them are songs my daughters are working on in music--

My teen's band is covering

by The Strokes.

And, my 7 yo had her guitar instructor teach her the chords to a song by the daughter (and her band, The Gutter Press) of board member Beth in OH called The Trees are Turning Beautiful. My kids and I LOVE this song!

Ok I don't know why, but I realllllllllly love

ANYTHING by Michael W. Smith (

he sings with African Childrens Choir is playing on You Tube right now on another tab LOL)

There are so many... I can't chose 1 (am I allowed to break my own rules? :D)

I am HUGE into worship songs right now and one of my all time favorites is "Gates Called Praise" (I can not find a link though :confused:)

There are so many-- my little list here did not do it justice.. so hard to pick 1 (or even 10 favorites :D)

I added lots of memorable songs to my ipod and my favorite recently is

Wicked Game by Chris Isaak. The video would probably offend some of the ladies on here so I won't post a link.

I adore Chris Isaak, but, um, that video...yeah...:blush5: *fans self*

This week it is
by Mumford and Sons.

I love the line:

But plant your hope with good seeds,

Don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds

There is just somthing about this line that sticks in my head and makes my mind wander.

I am an eternal optomist, dh...a pessimist. I feel like I have spoke these words sooo many times to him. Just not as poetically LOL

Edited by Tap, tap, tap