Menu

Melissa in Australia

Seasider

Hi :seeya:

still here

:coolgleamA:

We have had to make a tough decision, things will be happening before the end of this month. I cannot be more specific at the moment

We know this is the right decisions for the family but we still feel very disappointed with ourselves.

I've been wondering how things were going, hoping no news was good news. I understand you cannot speak specifically at this time, but you and your family have been on my heart.

Please don't be disappointed with yourselves!!! With the circumstances, maybe, but not with your efforts.

Edited by Seasider
  • Like 10

If the thing that is happening is what I think it is, I just want to say that you have gone above and beyond what most mere mortals would ever be willing and able to do. And you did it with virtually no support from the "experts" who should have been actively involved in helping you. I can understand feeling disappointed about the outcome. But you have NO reason to feel disappointed with yourselves. Few people have the well of love, strength, and unselfishness you and your family do. Best wishes.

• Like 23

If the thing that is happening is what I think it is, I just want to say that you have gone above and beyond what most mere mortals would ever be willing and able to do. And you did it with virtually no support from the "experts" who should have been actively involved in helping you. I can understand feeling disappointed about the outcome. But you have NO reason to feel disappointed with yourselves. Few people have the well of love, strength, and unselfishness you and your family do. Best wishes.

Yes to this. And  :grouphug:

• Like 1

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  I agree with the poster above. Disappointment over the circumstances--that one would ever be hurt so devastatingly--yes, a thousand times yes. But disappointed in yourselves that you couldn't heal it and make it go away? That's just too much burden to place on yourselves. I pray that you will have peace and comfort through this, and that your family will be able to heal and find stability.

• Like 4

I have had similar on a much more minor scale. I felt like I "should" be able to handle what my life had thrown at me. I felt guilty that "I was not enough" and if I was stronger I would be able to deal with it. Through a lot of tears and a lot of really looking at my life and it's limitations, I had to choose the path I would rather not go down. I also had to trust that God would be in the main effected person's life what I could not be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2