Menu

Sad Day

OhanaBee

We just got back from taking our beagle of over 16 year on her final trip to the vet.

We've known this would probably happen sooner, rather than later......but it just seems like Rosie's always been in the family.  And I guess a part of me felt that she would continue that way.

Her particular human, my middle dd, is down in Florida this semester and we haven't been able to get ahold of her yet to let her know.  These two grew up together and shared the same birthdate.  I think it's going to hit her hard.

Until we let her know, I can't tell the rest of the extended family - all of whom had a connection to RosieGirl.

So I'm posting this here with tears running down my face.

• Like 2

We just got back from taking our beagle of over 16 year on her final trip to the vet.

We've known this would probably happen sooner, rather than later......but it just seems like Rosie's always been in the family. And I guess a part of me felt that she would continue that way.

Her particular human, my middle dd, is down in Florida this semester and we haven't been able to get ahold of her yet to let her know. These two grew up together and shared the same birthdate. I think it's going to hit her hard.

Until we let her know, I can't tell the rest of the extended family - all of whom had a connection to RosieGirl.

So I'm posting this here with tears running down my face.

I can't hug you hard enough, or long enough. I sheltered our family's beagle in my arms just last month during her final vet visit. Please know that I'm "there for you" in spirit and empathy.

<<< HUG >>> i am so sorry you are hurting.

• Like 1