Menu

My friend died tonight....

Her name was Rose, 58, victim of breast cancer. She was my friend and my coworker. We called her the "dog whisperer" at work as she could tame any beast that came through the door. I trusted her with any patient and sought her out for all the mean ones! Her mom was one of the inventors of the Gentle Leader (maybe you've used that for your dog).

She was a special lady and will be missed by so many here. I just wanted to honor her by sharing a little of who she was with all of you. I know there are a lot of dog lovers on this board and Rose was dogs best friend.

Her name was Rose, 58, victim of breast cancer. She was my friend and my coworker. We called her the "dog whisperer" at work as she could tame any beast that came through the door. I trusted her with any patient and sought her out for all the mean ones! Her mom was one of the inventors of the Gentle Leader (maybe you've used that for your dog).

She was a special lady and will be missed by so many here. I just wanted to honor her by sharing a little of who she was with all of you. I know there are a lot of dog lovers on this board and Rose was dogs best friend.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug:

I just wanted to honor her by sharing a little of who she was with all of you.

I'm so sorry. I don't usually respond to bereavement post because I don't know what to say, but there was something about the above quote that really touched me and I just wanted to let you know that you accomplished what you set out to do.

Barb

Oh Soph. Noooooooo. I'm so very sorry for your loss. My heart's just broken for you. How hard it must be. smiley_50.gif

You ladies are all so sweet. I was doing OK until I read your responses...now I am teary again.

Thank you for the :grouphug:.

I was actually able to be with her last night and she could still speak then. She knew the Lord and was looking forward to seeing Him. But the loss is still there for us left behind. She is irreplaceable. Thanks again for all your condolences.