1. 1. Which door would you choose?

• Narnia
    • Neverland
    • Wonderland
    • Hogwarts
    • Camelot
    • Middle Earth
    • Westeros

I had to Google Westeros to find out what it was.

Personally I'd step around the doors on my way to the banks of the great Grey - green greasy....

I'd go to Hogwarts (the only series of the above that I've actually read through). I'd be anxious to find out if the Sorting Hat put me in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. (I've gotten both houses depending on which quiz I take.)

What - you don't want to get sucked into a nausea inducing seascape? :D

Yeah, and why was that possible? At least the wardrobe makes sense because it was made from The Tree. :D

I did not pick Narnia because knowing my luck it would be during the always-winter-never-Christmas time period. Boo. Hate winter.

I enjoy visiting all of those worlds, but my love of  green growing things places me firmly in The Shire as my Utopia.

I would probably bar the door to Westeros. I like the books and all but those people are Kra-zay.

It absolutely depends on what I'd be when I get there. Who would want to go to Hogwarts without being able to perform magic? I suppose it would be ok to be an outsider looking in, but I'd mostly want to go there if I could perform magic. But those kids were always getting into life-threatening trouble. Maybe a Hogwarts without He Who Must Not Be Named.

Westeros?! No way. They all die too easily there. And gorily. And at any moment. You just never know when you'll lose a finger, or a hand, or a head, or get married off to someone horrible.

Middle Earth...ok, but where? Would I be an elf? Or would I be a really ugly dwarf? Or a Man and living in that dirty town that has the Inn of the Dancing Pony. Yuck. Being a Hobbit would be nice.

Narnia seems safest. I would like to be there on opening day when Aslan first made everything. That would be wonderful. And even if one is just a regular person, it still seems a nice place to live.

Wonderland is very scary. I always hated that story. Everyone is clinically insane. That story disturbs me.

Neverland? No way. I hated being a kid. Could I be an adult in Neverland? I always had a thing for Captain Hook, and that was even before the show Once Upon a Time. Maybe I could hang out with Hook. As long as he doesn't actually kill anyone...(gah!)

Camelot? Not as a woman. No way. Why bother, as a woman? Seriously.

Neverland? No way. I hated being a kid. Could I be an adult in Neverland? I always had a thing for Captain Hook, and that was even before the show Once Upon a Time. Maybe I could hang out with Hook. As long as he doesn't actually kill anyone...(gah!)

I would be alright with it if it was the Neverland where Jason Isaacs was Captain Hook. 

I would be wracked with indecision and probably go back the way I came. But i I were forced, and someone went with me, and I could be a student with a talent for magic, I would choose Hogwarts, and then later, likely regret that I didn't choose a different door. What does that say about my personality? Hmm...

Narnia. I want to spend the day with talking and having tea beavers and seeing the woods and sea.  I love Narnia.  Hogwarts is a close second, but it doesn't seem as fun for a muggle. :D And of course ME would be fun if I could hang out with the hobbits.  

I can't imagine anyone wanting to go to Westeros, unless you wanted to be brutally killed.  Camelot also seems a bit rough. It was not a nice place.  And Wonderland always scared me. :tongue_smilie: