Menu

Prayers for Impish

specialmama

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolf brought me his pH finally figured out how to get here.

Still waiting on surgery. Still no food. Clear fluids allowed btwn 10-12 only since last op is at 10pm. Self controlled pain pump rocks. Not eating for 3days makes me sick by itself so hoping things work out soon.

My primary worry is baby. 23wks is too soon. Praying no labour starts from surgery.

LOL Star! There's a bright side!

Poor kids at home though. I don't want Wolf bringing them in b/c I'm on call for surgery. I could be taken down while they drive here. Or 2 mins after they arrive.

I def. Don't want them here right after I'm out if recovery. Scare the carp outta them.

thinking positive thoughts. at least you are there, where they can see you and know that they need to do something to help. if they had sent you home to wait, which happened to us here in SoCal once, it can take way longer..... but its frustrating to be there. i'm guessing they have you on an IV so you and the babe are at least being nourished, just not with anything that tastes good!

hugs,

ann

Hey! What's the score for food vs nurses?

Hoping they've let you eat and have a Tims!

Sending hugs and prayers for all!

Really, for some Canadians going without the Tims, is worse than not eating! LOL I had mine out few months back, start talking with the dr's about how they are going to control your pain level after the surgery, since you are pregnant. Hugs and prayers for you and baby.

Don't you wish your MIL was visiting during this week??? Then she could help out with the kids! LOL