Menu

If I could be so bold as to ask for prayer...

In peace I will both lie down and sleep,

for You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

Psalm 4:8

Praying. :grouphug:

Bethany, I know what that is like and it's awful. But I LOVE the above Psalm, especially the verse quoted.

I will be praying for you, for it's only in HIm that we can both lie down, sleep and dwell in safety. He's got His everlasting arms around you tonight. Rest in Him and I will do the same.

Karen

I missed what was going on and just went and found your other thread. I am so sorry. :grouphug:

There have only been a few times in my life when I felt I couldn't take one more breath. In each of those times I dropped the last bit of self control I had and just laid it all out there at His feet. I never asked for Him to fix this or that, but I asked for his strength and asked if He could help me feel Him with me. I get goose bumps thinking about it because in those times when I needed Him most His presence always felt strongest.

I'll pray that He can be that support and strength that you need right now. If you can find a moment to be still and quiet your mind lay it at His feet. :grouphug: