Menu

Just for fun. If you could have anything for dinner tonight what would you want?

I was walking around Kroger and decided I'd get what I want for dinner so I chose Rotisserie chicken, mac and cheese (I got Krogers, it's to hot to make my own, steamed broccoli, hawaiian rolls. My family was very happy!

If I didn't have to cook, clean up, or pay for it, I'd have a green salad, crab legs, and a baked sweet potato. For dessert, I'd have more crab legs.

:iagree: Dungeness crab and a huge salad, but make mine a regular baked potato. Yum!

If I didn't have to cook, clean up, or pay for it, I'd have a green salad, crab legs, and a baked sweet potato. For dessert, I'd have more crab legs.

I couldn't have thought up anything better than that myself..

Crablegs....droooooooolll...

A great grilled steak or fish.

Seered veggies

a side of some kind of yummy rice

A perfectly mixed Coke

An amazing chocolate something dessert.

Or the Chinese food from the resaurant where I grew up. I have really wanted that lately. It is American Chinese, so it isn't even that great...just tastes 'home town'. LOL

We had tostadas for dinner, too - shredded rotisserie chicken, mixed with cilantro, cumin, and lime juice, topped with avocado, green onions, Greek yogurt, tomatoes, and shredded cheese. They were really yummy, but they were kind of a lot of prep work.

I could go for some honey walnut shrimp, and a nice green salad, prepared by someone else.

If someone else would cook & clean up:

Salmon spinach wellington - the melt-in-your-mouth buttery kind like a local eatery makes.

Asparagus with hollandaise sauce, the way Twin Palms in CA made it.

A glorious salad from my CSA gardener friend with garlic blooms and other flowers.

Thick and creamy fettuccine alfredo made with fresh basil & oregano, and homemade noodles.

A nice wine with dinner.

Mudslides and chocolate mousse for dessert.

It's nice to dream up yummy menus when I'm on a diet.

If I could have anything I wanted at dinner, it would be the ability to taste it. :tongue_smilie: I lost my taste and smell in April and I'm so ready to have it back!

Oh no!!! I think I'd rather loose an arm. Okay, not really, but that must be awful! :grouphug: