Menu

Would someone pm me about the meaning of my neighbor's porch?

I don't want to get political.

This is a second story apartment porch. He has is coated with barbed wire, a replica of a 19th century cannon about 4 foot tall sticking out of the barbed wire, and Ron Paul signs hanging off the barbed wire.

Does this have meaning, or is this just an angry disaffected type? He is a he, I saw him doing it.

When I googled, I only found a comment about being careful the fence to keep others out doesn't keep us trapped in. In that light, the porch makes no sense.

I don't want to get political.

This is a second story apartment porch. He has is coated with barbed wire, a replica of a 19th century cannon about 4 foot tall sticking out of the barbed wire, and Ron Paul signs hanging off the barbed wire.

Does this have meaning, or is this just an angry disaffected type? He is a he, I saw him doing it.

When I googled, I only found a comment about being careful the fence to keep others out doesn't keep us trapped in. In that light, the porch makes no sense.

holy crap the Zombies are coming!

That is how I would interpret it if my neighbor had a porch like that.

19th century canon? does he think the civil war is going to be refought?

I thought you worked in mental health . . . (he sounds rather on the paranoid side.)

(you could try blaring the beatles "you say you want a revolution" and see what happens.;)

I have to know...How do you Google something like that?

"Ron Paul porch with cannon"? :lol:

Cat

"ron paul barb wire fence" It was in a debate some time ago, and while all the other gaping mouths went on about building a wall, he was more moderate. Which makes the porch odder.

I am politely not following the primaries. Sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Well, I'm not exactly certain what it means...time to move, call in the paddy wagon and men in lab coats with straight jackets, or it could be nothing....

Like the time we were stumping for the local sheriff who need more road patrol so we had several signs in the yard and dh was outside cooking liquid rocket fuel in an electric skillet because I wouldn't let him in the house - it was sulfur based and stunk to the highest heaven!!!!

:D So, you know it could be perfectly innocent. :biggrinjester:

Faith

holy crap the Zombies are coming!

That is how I would interpret it if my neighbor had a porch like that.

:lol:

Maybe the signs are a message to the rest of the anti Zombie brigade. You know Ron Paul if by land, Santorum by sea?

.....I need sleep. Sorry.

My hubby asks if you are sure the cannon is a replica. Personally, I would make friends with him. At least that way you will be protected by barbed wire and a cannon when the even crazier people start banging down the door. ;)

EXCELLENT point! I think you should make him a cheesecake and deliver it along with some pretty sunflowers or something.:D

Proof that either tvs are talking to him or the zombies are coming. Either way it can't be good ;)

Or proof that his TV isn't working at all since the nation went digital. Angry that he didn't get to watch his favorite candidate in the debates, he put the barbed wire and cannon on the second floor porch in hopes of improving reception.