Menu

Share Your Blog

It's been a while since I've seen one of these threads. Forgive me if there was one two days ago and I missed it. :001_smile:

I'd love to see links to everyone's blogs. Especially homeschooling blogs, but also parenting, family, homemaking, really anything!

Full disclosure: I plan to pin blogs on my Pinterest.

I've been searching for an easy way to keep track of the blogs I want to follow, but have never liked the various options. But pinning them has given me a nice, central, contained location to find the blogs I love.

Thanks for sharing!

My homeschooling blog is in my sig. There's not too much there yet, I was blogging fairly regularly on my now-neglected embroidery blog (linked from the homeschooling one) until the homeschooling decision happened suddenly, and I'm only now getting back into the swing of it.

Mine is also in my signature. I blog about pretty much everything, but I've been pretty boring since the first of the year!

I blog about everything too and I've also been in a rut. I used to post 2-3x per week but now I'm lucky if I get something up each week. Reading "The Shallows: What the Internet is doing to our Brains." didn't help. It's really made me re-think my online time.

I'm glad you started this thread, ScrappyHappyMom, because I love looking for new blogs and blogging friends. Maybe I'll get inspired again too.

My blog address is in my signature. My blog is mostly about homeschooling--also (for my youngest) it's about special needs homeschooling and visually impaired homeschooling. I haven't found many visually impaired homeschool blogs, so I'd love it if my blog was more "out there." Also, I blog about my faith, adoption, and being an Army mom.