Menu

Share Your Blog

It's been a while since I've seen one of these threads. Forgive me if there was one two days ago and I missed it. :001_smile:

I'd love to see links to everyone's blogs. Especially homeschooling blogs, but also parenting, family, homemaking, really anything!

Full disclosure: I plan to pin blogs on my Pinterest.

I've been searching for an easy way to keep track of the blogs I want to follow, but have never liked the various options. But pinning them has given me a nice, central, contained location to find the blogs I love.

Thanks for sharing!

Cool idea....I like it.

My blog -- soon to be plural -- is in my signature. For something like 7 years now I had blogged at A Healer's Geste, but I just did a "rebranding" and renamed myself The Convivial Home. :) It's about all things home, but mostly homemaking, home organization, and home schooling, with lots of my posts being riffs off of books I'm reading.

In another week or so I'll also be blogging at our new site, Simplified Pantry, about everyday family meals, food, and cooking.

Mine is in my signature.

But, alas, curricula like Jensen's Format Writing, Kinetic Physics, Lial's Intermediate Algebra, etc., don't give many photo ops, or, for that matter, blog fodder. So I blog a lot about sewing and Scouts and random other stuff.

Mine is in my signature as well. I try to post something each day about homeschooling, cooking, faith, parenting, etc.

Here is how I break down the week on my blog:

Scripture Sunday (deep thoughts :tongue_smilie:about the Bible)

Mama Monday (parenting/family stuff)

Tasty Tuesday (recipes)

Wordless Wednesday

Thoughtful Thursday (things going through my head about current events)

Freaky Friday (I let my kids take over my blog and write my post for the day)

Summary Saturday (Our homeschooling week in review with lots of pictures)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this is an "old" post (couple of months anyway), but I was looking for a blog roll (I know they come out occasionally), and happened on this one.

Mine is in my siggie (life, kids, school, schedules, thoughts, etc.)

Looking forward to view some of yours!

Edited by Christine

I know this is an "old" post (couple of months anyway), but I was looking for a blog roll (I know they come out occasionally), and happened on this one.

Mine is in my siggie (life, kids, school, schedules, thoughts, etc.)

Looking forward to view some of yours!

Thanks for resurrecting this. I know I've missed several and it's always nice to find more.

I believe I missed this first time around...mine are in my signature...now I'm going to fill the next 1/2 hour by looking at everyone else's blogs;).

30 mins to read all these blogs. I'm impressed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...