• 21-25 years
    • 26-30 years
    • 31-35 years
    • 36+

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW: this is funny. I asked dh how long we have been married. He replied, "You used to eat the apple kind." :lol: This is how he works. See, I am sick. He is making me some oatmeal. He asked what kind I wanted and I told him the Maple and Brown Sugar. When he brought it in, I was reading this thread. I asked him how long we have been married. My stupid head is insanely clogged and really not thinking all that straight. He thought that I was implying that he should have known what kind of oatmeal I wanted!:lol: All I really wanted was a number dear. Gotta love him. He's a hoot!

That poor guy was trying to stay out of trouble.:lol:

It's either 15 or 16 years. We were married in September, but I never can remember which year it was - 1992 or 1993. My sister was married the year after we were. Same month.

I do remember our first date. It was on November 3, 1989. We used to have t-shirts to commemorate as it was a fraternity function, but both of us lost them. Go figure.

23 years in September. We have been together for 26 years in September. We lived in the same dorm house in college. We went on a Mediterranean cruise for our 20th plus a wonderful trip through eastern Europe. (We were living in Europe then) I have to start thinking about what we will do for our 25th.