Lady Josephine Snoopy-Smith

My kids:

Lady Doreen Cheetah-Ridge

Lord Frank Runner-Ridge

My DH:

Lord Wilbur Bonnie-Prospect

Lady Natalie Mitzy-North Broadway

Lady Lucille Samantha Astoria

(we got three pets around the same time, Whiskers - out; Sandy - not bad, but Samantha sounds best!)

Dd is Lady Joan Henrietta Moss

Snoopy, Cheetah, Mitzy-North Broadway.........meet your table mates: Scamp, Bootsie, Bootsie, and everyone else who for some reason didn't make up a better pet name.:glare:

Folks with the nice names -- well, you get to sit with Audrey who has the best freaking name I've seen all day.

Snoopy, Cheetah, Mitzy-North Broadway.........meet your table mates: Scamp, Bootsie, Bootsie, and everyone else who for some reason didn't make up a better pet name.:glare:

Okay, I 'fess up. I had a Mitzie too. And a dog named Lady. And two pets named Fluffy (the gerbil was first). And Mischief (aka Stupid), Rascal, Buttercup and... Fred. :::hangs head in shame:::

Folks with the nice names -- well, you get to sit with Audrey who has the best freaking name I've seen all day.

:iagree: That name is AWESOME.

I quizzed DH to find out what his name would be - I thought he might sit with Audrey with his first royal name being Nathaniel and the 2nd last name being Rutgers, but then we got to the first part of the surname and it turns out it would be... Fluffy. I guess we were meant for each other. :lol:

Perhaps Lord Nathaniel Fluffy-Rutgers will be sitting with us after all?

What? My Pussycat the 9th doesn't even get a mention??? :glare: :D

You missed this post?

Bootie and Scamp's clique will be drinking champagne marked with your label.
Don't worry about your presence being missed. The lawn is going to be littered with bottles bearing your coat of arms. :D

:tongue_smilie:

Rosie

Edited by Rosie_0801

I haven't read the previous replies, but arn't these the kinds of answers that are used by identity thieves? First pet, street name you grew up on? I don't use any of these as passwords, so I'll play, but I hope people will keep this in mind.

Yours cordially,

Lady Sandra Dolly-Sunset

Edited by theYoungerMrsWarde

Lady Lucille Samantha Astoria

(we got three pets around the same time, Whiskers - out; Sandy - not bad, but Samantha sounds best!)

Dd is Lady Joan Henrietta Moss

More:

Ds: Lord James Richard Moss

(he had a finch named Ricky)

Dh: Lord Morris Pepper Spiller

(I chose between Patches, Popper and Pepper)

You're a genius. I'll practice.:)

So, then, you already know that you will be sitting with Scamp and Bootsie, right?;)

Scamp, Skipper & Bootsie sounds great but I am definitely going to have to do something about my last name. I knew that would have lasting consequences when I was young and could not properly answer, "What is your address? Well, where do you live?"

You take state road 11 'till you get to Joe's Market and then turn left over the train tracks across the street and go to the bend in the elbow. I live in the little white house next to the big yellow one. Of course, I never actually had to tell anyone where I lived because everyone already knew. Como, TX - Population: 232 (621 in 2000 and a few of my relatives still have the same address). :001_smile:

Edited by KidsHappen

I haven't read the previous replies, but arn't these the kinds of answers that are used by identity thieves? Lady Sandra Dolly-Sunset

Are you kidding? I can't even answer my security questions and I know the answers. I had to give my anniversary the other day and I got it wrong 3 times. I timed out and had to try again later. :tongue_smilie: