Menu

s/o: THE DRESS! Pre-Royal Wedding Fun- Your Royal Name

Ah, I didn't see that there was another thread. Here's my answer copied and pasted from the other one.

I would be Lady Margarita Eerie-Oakland. Gosh that sounds awful!!! Maybe I should Anglicize my grandma's name and go by Margaret?? Nope, still awful!

My dd's would be Lady Jennifer Dorothy-Van Buren :lol: :lol:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? My Pussycat the 9th doesn't even get a mention??? :glare: :D

I must apologize -- I posted that you would definitely be seated at the, ahem, table with people who didn't select their pet's name wisely' and my laptop crashed -- I thought it had posted.

Pussycat the 9th is the cat's meow!;)

I haven't read the previous replies, but arn't these the kinds of answers that are used by identity thieves? First pet, street name you grew up on? I don't use any of these as passwords, so I'll play, but I hope people will keep this in mind.

Yours cordially,

Lady Sandra Dolly-Sunset

Two thoughts come to my mind:

Wow, it truly never occured to me to use any of those as passwords (really, I am not being snarky), and second, :lol::lol::lol:, the person who wants my identity is freaking welcome to it, I will put it on a silver platter for them.:lol::lol:

And you r name is lovely - you get to see with the folks who gave their pets 'smart' names.

Lady Jesse Kitty-Route 2!

or perhaps it would be more royal if I spelled it like this

Lady Jesse Kitty-Route Two! or Lady Jesse Kitty-Route Too!!

Lady Jessy Kitty-Deux......oooh, wait, that doesn't sound very good. :glare:

Lady Jessy Kitty-???????????????? hmmmmm, help me out here.:confused:

Mine would be Lady Geraldine Tiger-Summer. Do I have to sit at the special table or can I be with the royal couple?

My kids would be:

Lady Gloria Sid-East

Lady Carole Jumper-East

Lord Richard Spike-East

My DH would be Lord George Garfield-Wood. He came out with a normal sounding name.

Well, you and Lord Richard can wave to LCJE and your dh from across the room. Your DH is going to sit at a really good table.;)

Ah, I didn't see that there was another thread. Here's my answer copied and pasted from the other one.

I would be Lady Margarita Eerie-Oakland. Gosh that sounds awful!!! Maybe I should Anglicize my grandma's name and go by Margaret?? Nope, still awful!

My dd's would be Lady Jennifer Dorothy-Van Buren :lol: :lol:

Lady Anna Kitty-Karen :001_huh:

Ok I'm going with second pet and second street

Lady Anna Naarah-Tansey - A wee bit more respectable:lol:

OOOOH

Okay, my old names were:

Lady Emma Chipper-Cherrywood

or

Lady Guinevere Chipper-Cherrywood

Now apparently I am quite the legacy...

Lady Emma Chipper the 79th

or

Lady Guinevere Chipper the 79th

I like the old ones better :glare:

I am Lady Paralee Stormy-Sunnyside

These are so cool - I love the ones that turn out, errr, 'properly.'

Well, you and Lord Richard can wave to LCJE and your dh from across the room. Your DH is going to sit at a really good table.;)

Well, alright. Can I join in the Wizard of Oz skipping? We can sing a song too. Something like: Big Ben, The Queen, and Kilts, Oh my!

:D

Sincerely,

Lady Geraldine Tiger-Summer

If I stretch back to my childhood and use my first childhood pet instead of dh and I's first pet as a married couple, use my paternal grandmother's name, and then add her street since I'm pretty certain I spent half my childhood at her house (best grandma in the whole world), then I come out as:

Lady Jewell Cricket Cedar

Though I'm not fond of the "smokie" part, I think I'll stick with Lady Lena Victorious Smokie-Main. The other one sounds like some bizarre herbal remedy for body odor.

Faith

Diva: Lady Wendy Cassiopeia Glengary

Tazzie: Lord James Harley Glengary

Princess: Lady Shirley Cassiopeia Glengary

I wanna know what table the kids are at. Personally, I want to be at the naked champagne table, AWAY from the kids.

Lady Lois Blue-Anderson

Well, alright. Can I join in the Wizard of Oz skipping? We can sing a song too. Something like: Big Ben, The Queen, and Kilts, Oh my!

:D

Sincerely,

Lady Geraldine Tiger-Summer

Of course, everyone is welcome at the Table of Misfit Names.:D

Can I put you in charge of making sure we all have little baskets with dogs? LEt me know.;)

Hey, Mariann

Should we wear kilts to the wedding???? I'm thinking we could frolic in to the tune, "Skip to the Lou My Darling", played on the bagpipes or better yet, just whistled loudly by the royal entourage from America.

Faith

Only Well Trained Men are to be in kilts. Dang it.

Just the kilt rule.

*still waiting on where the kids will be sitting*

*sniff* -- the kids table of course. They are going to find some old doors that were lying around Buckingham Palace and throw bed sheets over them -- isn't that always how the kids table is set up? Oh, and their chairs will be of differing heights - just odd chairs from here and there -- just like the kids tables we remember.

I don't know how many holiday meals I didn't eat because I was seated at that freaking kids table.

*sniff* -- the kids table of course. They are going to find some old doors that were lying around Buckingham Palace and throw bed sheets over them -- isn't that always how the kids table is set up? Oh, and their chairs will be of differing heights - just odd chairs from here and there -- just like the kids tables we remember.

I don't know how many holiday meals I didn't eat because I was seated at that freaking kids table.

Diva...errr...Lady Wendy Cassiopeia Glengary, aint gonna be happy.

ETA: I only got stuck at the 'kids table' after I had my eldest. Otherwise, we were at the regular kitchen table if we couldn't all fit in the dining room. My parents just weren't into age segregation.

Princess should just be grateful I went with Wolf's birth mother, rather than MIL.

Otherwise, she'd be Lady Gertrude Cassiopeia Glengary. :ack2:

It got dicey for me b/c I would not use two oldest's grandmother name no matter what -- so I went a generation back and used one from my side.

Still, though with four girls when you are monkeying around with the names, well, everyone ends up sounding like they are with World Wrestling Federation.

Sure, you laugh. I'm even part bald. :tongue_smilie:

I'm laughing with you - not at you -- I am 56 years old, with a 'thyroid' belly, and I do have a 'bald' spot -- I make certain NEVER - in a restaurant - to be seated under a light (my bumble and bumble stylist told me that 20 years ago).

Oh, sweetie, I hear you.

I'm laughing with you - not at you -- I am 56 years old, with a 'thyroid' belly, and I do have a 'bald' spot -- I make certain NEVER - in a restaurant - to be seated under a light (my bumble and bumble stylist told me that 20 years ago).

Oh, sweetie, I hear you.

I still want Aphrodite, dang it.

Lady Gloria Charlemagne-Bowen

Lady Beatrice Athena-Woodruff

Lady Margaret Amber-Dunkirk

I want to sit at the frou-frou table!!!! I'll bring the fruit tarts and lemon scones I'm making if you let me - - pleeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz!

WOW -- fabulous names. And yes, we would be honored if you brought fruit tarts and lemon scones. :)

Me- muttering -- I need a better freaking name -- BOOTSIE! What the heck was I thinking?

Lady Madelaine Bootsie-Dickerson