Menu

Apparently I'm invisible here, too. If you can see me, say hi, please

I am having a particularly cr#ppy week. And now I have found that I don't actually exist on WTM; my "friends" that I don't "see" always. (Search me - I'm not there!!)

Big. Fat. Stinking. Sigh.

If you can read this post, and you see my name and a large lady with red hair who loves Harry Potter like a son as my icon, please come in and say so.

I thank you deeply while I try to contact the moderators as to why I don't exist here.

Erm, I see you just fine. Is it a computer problem or just a not feeling appreciated problem?

:grouphug:

I searched me in the members here and can't find me.

And, it seems to coincide with my "not feeling appreciated" problem in real life. :001_huh:

I will laugh. Soon. I will. Do. It.

I swear.

I may presently need some validation, though.

Well, I just logged in and HERE YOU ARE!

It's good to see you this drizzly Sunday evening. How were things today? I haven't read all the other posts, so I have to catch up on the whole conversation, but I wanted to say 'hi' first.

:grouphug:

ETA, looks like the whole convo was "You are here you are here you are here!" Don't worry, we won't let the kangaroo boil your speck ;)

You do exist in this realm. In other realms, I am not certain. Therefore, you should probably stay here and stop looking for yourself elsewhere. I have heard rumors that if your existence in one realm is too strong that you cannot support your corporal body in another. ;)

I see you, well not really you, but your avatar, which I know is not you. I don't see you on the members list,which is odd, because I know you are.

I understand crappy days. :grouphug: You know those days you wonder whether what you do matters and then to come here and find out you don't exist...:confused: I'm sorry.

I believe, I believe...maybe is we all tap our heels together 3 times....

I've reported my own post :001_huh:.

I can't connect to a mod because my email isn't set up correctly.

I've begged for identity from the moderators by using that little yield sign up in the right hand corner.

Is this what I'm reduced to? Oh, the shame.

Thanks for seeing me, everyone! :D

You do exist in this realm. In other realms, I am not certain. Therefore, you should probably stay here and stop looking for yourself elsewhere. I have heard rumors that if your existence in one realm is too strong that you cannot support your corporal body in another. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Potentially good idea. Lol!