Menu

If one curiculum would drop on your doorstep today.....

what would it be? i dont mean compete just a subject or certain thing you REALLY want, maybe cant afford, or dont need it enough to justify buying it...

mine in All About Spelling 1

thats it. I know dd could really use to, and really enjoy it, but we cant afford it....so its gotta go on the back burner.....

what would it be? i dont mean compete just a subject or certain thing you REALLY want, maybe cant afford, or dont need it enough to justify buying it...

mine in All About Spelling 1

thats it. I know dd could really use to, and really enjoy it, but we cant afford it....so its gotta go on the back burner.....

Mine would be "Desiring God" bible curriculum anything Sonlight.

lol, i can drop on your doorstep and teach that one! :)

Yes, I'm sure you could! After three years of Spanish in high school, I think I can remember enough to teach it. I just don't know where to start, and need the vocabulary that I can't remember any more.

I also forgot Rosetta Stone Korean...for my son.

Math U See complete alpha package. I just can't afford it and it appears my 7th dc is the odd duck here that needs it bc he doesn't learn math the way the first 6 have.

Complete sonlight core 1+2 with language arts science - the whole shebang. My 4th ds and 1st dd are loving the cheap sonlight I bought used. But it is so frustrating to be missing pieces of the program. I've never seen them get a catalog out and circle the program they want before!

But we won't be buying any of these. No funds and I can make do with what I have, which is just fine.

What I would love more than anything would the Montessori wooden maps of the world and a case to hold them. They just have SO many uses.

http://www.montessori-n-such.com/detail.aspx?ID=187

It's $395. Actually, since all my children would use it, I may consider it sometime.

Not to tempt you or anything, but I saw similar ones on ebay for much less...

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Montessori-8-Puzzle-Maps-w-Control-Maps_W0QQitemZ190339200556QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c5119b62c

I would like a very large book token so I could splash out on classic kids literature, historical fiction etc. I don't know about the US but here in NZ our library seems to be full of the modern stuff, only a small percentage of which I actually like them to read....they don't like it either! Books are sooooooooo expensive here.

Willow.