Menu

Hope is gone, but not lost

Went to ER today for bleeding. Should have been 10 wks. Baby apparently died at 6 wks. Will be sheduling a D&C tomorrow as baby has already been dead for 4 wks without a normal miss. I am so bummed. I really wanted this one.:(

So sorry! :grouphug:

Pam, I have been where you are today. I lost #5 in the first trimester. He would've been a miracle baby, as my husband had 2 vasectomies. As much as we knew Gods hand was in his life, we knew His hand was also in his death. We have to trust Him.

God bless you, sweet sister, I am praying for your peace today!!! There are many who know your pain and are right there with ya- feel free to pm me is you want. I will be there. :grouphug:

I'm sad with you as well. I have also lost two babies very early on. If you can, get a hold of the book Safe in the Arms of God, by John MacArthur. It is a wonderful book for parents who have lost babies and young children. It's full of the scriptures, which point to God's character and give hope and peace about the life of your baby.

Went to ER today for bleeding. Should have been 10 wks. Baby apparently died at 6 wks. Will be sheduling a D&C tomorrow as baby has already been dead for 4 wks without a normal miss. I am so bummed. I really wanted this one.:(

I'm so sorry. May you recover well, body and soul.

:grouphug: I am sending prayers and hugs your way, but remember not to loose hope.

I have been where you are 4 times, each time the baby had died at about 6 weeks, but was not discovered until later. The last one being at 13 weeks. Grieve this loss but do not give up hope. It took a while, but I ended up with 2 wonderful dss after the last one.

:grouphug::grouphug: Because hugs are always good.

All hope is not lost!!!

That happened to me 2 times in a row. My babies died at 6 week, but my body didn't let me know till 12 weeks. My doc was at a loss as to why. All test were negative.

But.....the hope!!!!!

I have had 3 beautiful babies after the 2 I lost!!!!!

Hope and strength is found in the Lord!

:grouphug: I will pray that you have as many beautiful babies as you desire!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I so know what you feel like. I went through the same thing myself a few years back. Logicaly I knew it wasn't my fault but emotionaly I couldn't help but blame myslef. It took me 1 month to get back to "normal". Just take your time and let yourself grieve. Reasearching alot about what happened and why ... although no one really knows why ... helped me too. I also didn't like being alone so if you feel comforted having a friend around don't feel shy to ask someone to come and spend a little time with you.