Menu

Wordle

happi duck

38 minutes ago, Kareni said:

I just tried Septle. I got the answer in six tries, but it's not a word I know. I don't think this is a game I'll replay.

Regards,

Kareni

That's why I won't play it.  DH tells me the answers (and the definition) each day after he plays and it's rare that we've heard of the word before.  Not fun at all, IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kareni said:

I just tried Septle. I got the answer in six tries, but it's not a word I know. I don't think this is a game I'll replay.

Regards,

Kareni

Yeah, I just tried it and got it in 7 tries. The answer looks vaguely familiar, but, sheesh, that really wasn't fun.

I also tried Wordle 2 for the first time, and it was a hoot. Barely made it by getting the answer on my 6th try. It's funny that when I'm playing Wordle I keep thinking of 6 letter words to try, but as soon as I started on Wordle 2 I instantly forgot every 6 letter word I'd ever heard.

Edited to add: I just looked up the meaning of the Septle word, and, yes, I can tell you what homeschool unit study I saw that in. So that's a teeny bit fun.

Edited by GailV
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ausmumof3 said:

Thanks to whoever mentioned Septle…

you’ve saved my self respect for the day  😂😂

Septle 207 4/8

https://septle.com

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well well well, is today's word really one that's loaded with self-respect?😉

Not letting me copy/paste, but after you said this I had to go check it out. Got it in 5.

Edited by GailV
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lecka said:

Wordle 269 2/6

🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I can't even imagine how you got today's in two. And here I was relieved I managed it in four. I'm dying to ask what letters popped up in your first word but I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I'll just use my imagination and be totally envious of your skills. LOL

Wordle 269 4/6

🟩
🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 269 4/6

Daily Dordle #0050 5&4/7 

Daily Trordle #26
5️⃣7️⃣6️⃣
Daily Quordle #50

5️⃣6️⃣
7️⃣8️⃣

Daily Hexordle #26
8️⃣🔟
7️⃣6️⃣
9️⃣5️⃣

Daily Octordle #50

🕛🔟
🕚5️⃣
7️⃣6️⃣
8️⃣9️⃣

Regards,

Kareni

Wordle 270 6/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ugh—-rhyming hole again. And I actually thought my second word guess was going to be it! So I went from thinking I had a shot at getting it in two, to stressed I wasn’t going to get it in six!😂

• Like 5

How is this even possible? I feel so inadequate. 🤣

Obviously, mistakes were made. Not by me though!!! The word should have been different. 😉 

Wordle 270 5/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edited by wintermom
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

New problem:  I've discovered Quordle has a Practice Mode, so you can sit and play for ... lots of time, ahem. The logic is different than Wordle, but I get to use all sorts of weird words I don't get a chance to use in Wordle. For example, one of the practice answers was "glyph" -- how can you argue with that? Once you experience the triumph of coming up with "glyph", how can you resist calling up yet another Practice?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1