Menu

covid19 memes

gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, RootAnn said:

And this is why math education is so important for non-math majors!

4.24 ft apart

PhotoEditor_20200402_140622834.jpg

I sent just the picture to my husband and he told me the math is actually 4.24, not 4 and that they also had a spelling error!!

Edited by ElizabethB

On FB, but not as a meme:

Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down! Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and we all agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing. The vacuum was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over! The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything but the door knob told me to get a grip.😬 The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes, you guessed it 😝.....pull myself together

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

2 hours ago, ElizabethB said:

I sent just the picture to my husband and he told me the math is actually 4.24, not 4 and that they also had a spelling error!!

Yep, I did the math on the 4.24, but I did not catch the spelling mistake. Do enlighten me.

Edited by RootAnn

8 minutes ago, RootAnn said:

Yep, I did the math on the 4.24, but I did not catch the spelling mistake. Do enlighten me.

The only one I can see is there should be an accent on the 'a' in demás.

I can't comment on the Chinese or whatevertheheck language that is at the bottom...

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RootAnn said:

4 minutes ago, Matryoshka said:

I can't comment on the Chinese or whatevertheheck language that is at the bottom...

It should be theorem not theorum.  I didn't notice it myself, usually spelling and grammar errors jump out at me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ElizabethB said:

It should be theorem not theorum.  I didn't notice it myself, usually spelling and grammar errors jump out at me.

Thank you. I double checked how they spelled Pythagorean but not theorem. I'm definitely not a good speller!

8 minutes ago, Matryoshka said:

I was actually hoping the Spanish had the misspelling so I didn't feel badly for missing it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ElizabethB said:

I noticed theorum didn't look right but it seems like every meme out there has a spelling error.  I don't have the energy to fix them.  The donkey one said wonder instead of wander.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

Schrodinger.jpg

did anyone else have to explain this to a family member they expected would understand it?  I was surprised.

I thought it was hysterical.  (but then, acapellasciene's "bohemian gravity" makes my heart go pitter patter.)

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, gardenmom5 said:

did anyone else have to explain this to a family member they expected would understand it?  I was surprised.

I thought it was hysterical.  (but then, acapellasciene's "bohemian gravity" makes my heart go pitter patter.)

I probably only understood it thanks to Big Bang theory 🙂 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Just Kate said:

5B37589E-4D23-4B6B-8D31-0687CC108393.jpeg

I always make photo calendars for family for Christmas, with pics from major events from the previous year. Last nigh, DH said that this coming year's calendar is going to be pretty boring; pictures of us just sitting around watching Netflix for March-June. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

10 hours ago, Just Kate said:

5B37589E-4D23-4B6B-8D31-0687CC108393.jpeg

This is the year I decided I was going back to a paper planner. I think I'll start writing in things like - clean coffee pot with vinegar, ehealth appointment, etc., just so I can have something filling up the days. 😄 

Edited by Lady Florida.
  • Like 3