Menu

covid19 memes

gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Plum said:

Not really a meme, but I'm not sure I can share this anywhere else. You all get it. I was listening to my throwback playlist on spotify when this song came up. Ummmmmm huh.....That's a little too close to home. Then I thought I'd look up the video......ok that's creepy. Then there was a link in the comments for a coronavirus remake. Gotta click on that, right? At this point it feels a wee bit inappropriate, but I'm into it. Don't hate me. 😘

Wow! I remember this song. I haven't heard it in years! I'd never hate you! Thank you for bringing back memories. 

1 hour ago, Amira said:

Except the pyramids are closed too! And almost everything else in Egypt. Even if you could get here, there’s nothing to see.

I know, right?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matryoshka said:

https://youtu.be/MMBh-eo3tvE

Okay, for some reason I can't get this one to embed, but it's Do-re-mi from Sound of Music with Covid 19 lyrics... 😆 

This is brilliant! 😂 Really really well done.

Now I'm going to be wafting around the house singing:

"sleep, eat, whinge, tweet, snooze, blob, thiiiiiink,
loaf, mooch, doze, smooch, binge watch, driiiiink..."

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, PrincessMommy said:

I can relate.  Allergies have been awful this year and, of course, some symptoms are similar to CV

Image may contain: text

I've felt the need to explain my cough the very very very few times I was out.  "I had pneumonia in Jan, and things are still irritated.".  (but getting better.)  I wore a mask and gloves both times I was out.