covid19 memes

gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

class of 2020.jpg

The shirts are actually for sale here:

A cute grandma asked for a shirt that she could give to her grandchildren and this is what we came up with. Link below if you are interested in one.

https://simplesayingsdesign.square.site/

Edited by gardenmom5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/13/2020 at 11:27 AM, Lady Florida. said:

Um, huh? Having lived in Florida for 50 years and traveled around much of the state. Our road construction is never ending. It always seems that as soon as they finish a project it's time to update it. 

Just my little 50 mile stretch of I-95 that I drive regularly has been worked on for over ten years. They were adding lanes and for 10 years we drove to homeschool activities through construction. A few years ago I lamented that since our homeschool days ended so did the road construction and now that's it's all done I didn't need to drive it so much anymore. And then they started working on it again (and I do drive it again because it's our route to go to visit the grandkids). 

See, when we lived in Clermont they did tons of construction on SR 50 and the 408 and it all got finished in a timely manner. At least to my California eyes!

44 minutes ago, elroisees said:

This one is funny, because reading it makes me more and more ticked off and self-judgy until the end! Bwahaha! Ima' go make pizza now. 

oh gosh... it sounds just like something some family members of mine would put up (except for the end).   I've really come to dislike diet evangelists.  

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, PrincessMommy said:

oh gosh... it sounds just like something some family members of mine would put up (except for the end).   I've really come to dislike diet evangelists.  

I have a niece who *constantly* posts about her workouts. - I see it as rather pathetic and desperate to make herself feel good about herself ( her mother is morbidly obese, despite a lapband, I've seen signs of weight paranoia in at least two of her girls).     

she tried to get my daughter to join in with her when she lived near her - and dd was like, I don't have time for this. (dd works out regularly and is very fit,.)

• Like 2