Menu

Update on me ...

Luanne

I went and had a mammogram yesterday. They also did an ultrasound. They found a second lump under my arm on the same side. I am having a biopsy done on Monday, March 17.

Oh, Luanne, I hope you get a good report. Please let us know. I hate that you have this additional source of anxiety after all you have been through recently with you mom.

I hated the idea of waiting more than a week for my biopsy so I talked them into squeezing me in. It was right before Christmas and I would have had to wait longer for the results. The biopsy itself wasn't bad. I'm sorry you're having to do it though. :grouphug:

I hope everything turns out okay.  It's better to know and get it taken care of though, if there's a problem.  Hopefully things will be just fine.  Let us know what they say.

I have to have the same exams done within the next few weeks (as soon as they can work me in), because my mom had a lump in her breast and had precancerous cells in her uterus.  I am not looking forward to it, but it has to be done.