Menu

My counseling website is finished and "live"...........

Joanne

And submitted to search engines.

I added pages on substance abuse.

And I gave Gett Off Your Butt Parenting and Pass the Bean Dip an update and added them.

I complete my LPC intern hours in March. I hope to have insurance panel paperwork ready to go and apply at that point.

The idea is for my private practice to be able to allow me to reduce to 2 jobs (private practice, private school) and eventually just the private practice as my kids graduate from the private school.

I'd love to see your link also.

You'll want to really study up on the SEO end of websites and learn how to improve your score in the search engines.  My girlfriend does just that for a business and it amazes me how quickly she can get traffic through a website with some easy fixes.

I'd love to see your link also.

You'll want to really study up on the SEO end of websites and learn how to improve your score in the search engines. My girlfriend does just that for a business and it amazes me how quickly she can get traffic through a website with some easy fixes.

Thank you! The service I purchased offers that as part of the monthly cost. It is through Psychology Today.

:hurray: What a positive step forward!!! If you build it, they will come, right?

How are you feeling Joanne? Still sore? Have the dizzy spells passed?

Dizzy spells and headaches continue; the Dr said they may continue for as long as a year! The bones hurt (more) with the cold but are healing well.