Menu

Do you own red shoes?

I have reddish sandals on right now - size 11. They are Alegria and they only shoe I can wear except my tennis shoes. It is starting to get cold... I don't know what I will wear. Oh and clearly I wear them with everything - because they are all I can wear.

I have two pair of red sandals. One flat and shiny and one that has a low wedge heel.

I don't think the size of your foot would matter UNLESS you bought some sort of bulky red shoe. That might be a bit Ronald McDonald-esque on anyone.

:iagree: It's more the cut/style of the shoe than the actual size.

I wear an 8 1/2 or 9 depending and some shoes make my feet look huge and others make my feet look abnormally small. Dd wears a 6 (sometimes 5 1/2) and tried on some shoes last week that made her look like she had hobbit feet!!

Oh, and yes, I have red shoes. I have sandals and boots and wear them with jeans and shorts (the sandals, not the boots) and pair it with a red or white or navy shirt. I also have a summery shirt that looks like a rainbow threw up on it and I wear the sandals with that, too, because nearly *any* color shoe would match! :tongue_smilie:

Yep, red Converse tennis shoes. I wear them w/ jeans or whatever. :D (probably not the kind of shoes you were thinking about...but they bring out the kid in me)

:lol: We posted the same thing at almost the same time! If you say you are currently wearing green Converse, I will seriously freak.

Yes. Red Naot Mary Janes- blues, blacks, browns, yellow, reds and purples. Mostly jeans and a casual top or a striped skirt with a fun top.

And killer red heels. I rarely wear these anymore. Don't dress up a lot and I like my feet a lot more than I used too. I used to wear mostly with dark blue or gray.

Ok, then what shoe size do you wear?

I wear a 10-11. How would red shoes look on my big feet?

I wear size 10.5WW (or, huge boats) and *love* my red shoes. They're Hush Puppies floral skimmers, slide on leather shoes that seem to go with just about everything, are comfortable, and cute! Hard to find cute at this size!

My wardrobe is largely navy and gray with bits of red, teal, and blue. I'll happily wear the red shoes with almost every outfit in my wardrobe.

Last year, for her Birthday and Halloween, our DD wanted a "Sailor Moon" costume made for her, with Red Boots. My SIL (who lives in another part of Colombia) offered to pay for part of this. She went to a place in her city, to get Red Boots. The man told her that he did not have Red Boots, there was no demand for Red Boots, but he had them in several colors. My SIL told him, "I need Red Boots". He told her, "I cannot buy the materials and just make one pair of Red Boots".

So, he bought the materials, he made the boots for our DD (beautiful, well made boots) and he made several other pairs of Red Boots. He sold all of them, very quickly. :001_smile:

I have red pumps AND red sandals.

The pumps I wear most with jeans, now, but I used to wear them with suits and dresses when I was working full time. They are fabulous with dark jeans and a white button down!

The sandals have HIGH heels, so I tend to wear them with summer dresses, but I sometimes wear them with jeans.

Oh, and I wear a 9.5. I fully agree that it's the style not the color that can make shoes look "big". Pretty glad my mom talked me out of that red pair of Doc Martens I wanted at age 13. Ronald McDonald, indeed!

I have more than one pair (maybe 5) of red shoes. Sandals, boots, heels . . .

My name is Tammy, and I have a shoe problem.

:iagree:

Same here. And I'm not even that excited about red shoes. I just buy them when I like the style.

Don't even get me started on animal print shoes and boots. :tongue_smilie:

Please insert my name into the bolded sentence quoted above. :blush: