Menu

Please, please, please pray for my cousin

My cousin seems to be a little more responsive since this morning. He has many broken bones, has lost his right eye, and had to have surgery to release pressure on his brain. I believe he is still paralyzed on one side. He seems to be aware of people speaking to him, is able to nod, but unable to speak because his jaw is wired shut. He is still in ICU, and Drs. yesterday did not expect him to survive. They have not yet told us if this has changed.

My family and I are headed up to Or. I will be disconnected, but hope you will all continue to have him in your thoughts an prayers.

Danielle

My cousin seems to be a little more responsive since this morning. He has many broken bones, has lost his right eye, and had to have surgery to release pressure on his brain. I believe he is still paralyzed on one side. He seems to be aware of people speaking to him, is able to nod, but unable to speak because his jaw is wired shut. He is still in ICU, and Drs. yesterday did not expect him to survive. They have not yet told us if this has changed.

My family and I are headed up to Or. I will be disconnected, but hope you will all continue to have him in your thoughts an prayers.

Danielle

Thanks for the update. I will pray for him.

all for your continued prayers and well wishes. With each day, my cousin continues to show improvement. He has begun to move limbs on his left side, so we hope that as the swelling lessens his paralysis will completely subside. He seems to recognize us and understand what we say. He has a long road to recovery and is still not out of the woods, but we are very hopeful. From the bottem of my herat, thank you so much. Words can not convey how much it means to me that people I do not know in person have taken the time to pray for Beau.

Danielle

all for your continued prayers and well wishes. With each day, my cousin continues to show improvement. He has begun to move limbs on his left side, so we hope that as the swelling lessens his paralysis will completely subside. He seems to recognize us and understand what we say. He has a long road to recovery and is still not out of the woods, but we are very hopeful. From the bottem of my herat, thank you so much. Words can not convey how much it means to me that people I do not know in person have taken the time to pray for Beau.

Danielle

I'm glad to hear the latest news. He will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Danielle

:grouphug: Thank you for updating us. Continued prayers.

Danielle

Glad to hear about the improvments :hurray: :grouphug:Continued prayers and postive thoughts :grouphug: