Menu

Please pray!

I'm so sorry you have to go through all this stress! Please take a few deep breathes and remember that God is in control. Nothing happens that He didn't know about in advance and that He won't somehow work for good in your lives.

I will be praying for you.

:grouphug:

It's amazing how God answers prayers and also how one prayer can turn into hundreds. When my dd was 8 months old she had to have skull surgery. Of course family and friends were praying but I found out later just how many people were praying for her that day. My dad told people he worked with and then they told their churches. She was on so many prayer chains. It was incredible. She came out fine and we were truly blessed to receive so many prayers for our dd.

:grouphug: Praying for you and your sweet son.

Dear Heavenly Father, we come to you in the name of Jesus, and ask you to heal this child in every way. We ask you to touch his body and restore all things to their proper order and to bring wholeness and complete health. Please also minister to these parents, give them your peace that passes understanding. In Jesus' name, Amen!

:grouphug: